new DIGITAL smoker

Started by CLAREGO, April 06, 2006, 11:33:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigSmoker

Quote from: manxman on April 10, 2006, 07:12:14 AM
QuoteGood one arcs  thats why mine is in the shed too.

What, the BS or the wife!?  :o :o :o :o

Now that is funny ;D ;D ;D.
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.

Oldman

You all what is funny...? For those who know what I'm talking about I still feel the smoke.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

TomG

Quote from: Oldman on April 10, 2006, 06:54:47 PM
You all what is funny...? For those who know what I'm talking about I still feel the smoke.

But Olds do you feel the spirit?

Oldman

QuoteBut Olds do you feel the spirit?   
Only when I taste the smoke.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

hercules

Just curious, How many out there have actually ordered the digital model?

manxman

Only a couple of posts so far from people saying they have ordered/got one, suspect quite a few people will adapt a wait and see approach for reports from icerat4 to see how he gets on, omegaman also offered some feedback when he gets his with maybe some input from Chez.

It's very early days yet, only been on the market less than a week. Plus a lot of people will be happy with their old models, including those who have spent significant $/£'s upgrading their old style BS's to probably offer more features than the digital model does in any case.
Manxman

icerat4

I am going to let chez handle the review part.I am just going to keep quite and sit back and watch.Lke a good rookie is supossed too. ;).MY review is. the machine is very nice  8) Take care guys and Happy smokin.