hello from North Dakota

Started by northwestangle1, October 30, 2012, 07:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

northwestangle1

Hello, I am new to the Bradley, but have done a little smoking over the years just for venison jerky.  I have the DBS 6 rack and I got the jerky trays and inverted them to double the capacity.  I found that I can do 10 lbs of jerky on the 12 racks which fits the size of my batches perfectly.  I plan to expand to other types of smoking and reading around here has given me a lot of ideas.  You guys are a wealth of information!  I am currently waiting on the bubba pucks and Maverick 732...patiently :)

Wildcat

Welcome aboard! Looking forward to reading your posts.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

mikecorn.1

Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
Mike

beefmann

Ketch22

northwestangle1

I guess yard and pool.com was close enough to be affected by the hurricane and were shut down fo a few days.  I called about my order and it was at USPS in Maryland back on track again.  Thanks yard and pool, glad to see you weathered the storm!  I hope everyone else out there is doing ok too!

Smoker John

Welcome aboard, hope your stuff arrives soon
Bradley Digital 4 Rack
Bradley BS712

PMillen

Welcome to the forum.  I think you're lucky to be living in NoDak.  I know the NW Angle well and lived in Fargo & Bismarck for many years.  I was just up there for the nonresident pheasant opener.  Now I'm smoking pheasant breasts.  My idea of a perfect day would be half spent chasing Fall-run walleyes on Lake Sakakawea and the other half hunting pheasants over my Weimaraners.  I NV U
Paul
Grill 1:  Ubiquitous Weber Kettle
Grill 2:  Gasser
OBS w/Dual Probe Auber PID
Cookshack PG-500

Caribou