Burner temp??

Started by D.D., November 10, 2012, 06:23:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.D.

Do I set the burner temp the same as oven temp, Or just set to 150 which iz the temp set during the setup??????? Looking for first Bradly smoker use today c-mon by ::)

mikecorn.1

Dont quite understand what you are asking. The smoke generator as far as I know, its turn on and forget; pre-set heat to efficiently burn the pucks every 20 minutes. Exept for being able to manually advance the pucks at first. At least in my Digital that is.
Mike

KyNola

D.D., what you are seeing is the temp inside the tower, not the temp of the puck burner.  You can only set the temp for the primary heating element, shown on the BDS as "Oven temp set".  I can see how you can be confused as the temp inside the tower is displayed with the puck burner controls.

Hope this helps.

D.D.

OK, In looking close,r temp on left is meat temp, The other is oven temp ::) Maybe my tongue got twisted around my eye tooth and i could not see what i was asking :).........

KyNola

To clarify, one is the oven setpoint temp.  The other is the actual temp inside the tower.  There is nothing in the tower to actually measure the temp of the meat.  You do see the term "meat temp" on the BDS display but that is for future development of the BDS.

D.D.

Thkzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, Just waiting 4 the first bradly smoke 2 arrive, Film @ 11 :)