Bradley Forum Christmas Exchange IV

Started by GusRobin, November 02, 2012, 09:59:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GusRobin

Here are the participants as of Friday. If you sent me your info but are not listed you are not registered. Please resend. We still need more folks so send me a PM if you want to participate.

USA
BAM1
Beefmann
Consooger
dman4505
flbentrider
GusRobin
HSC5690
iceman
MrsNepas
muebe
NePaSmoker
OU812
PapaC
pensrock
Pikeman_95
rdevous
samuelG
Shasta Bob
SquirtTheCat
Standles
Tenpoint5
viper125
CANADA
g
Lumpy
Quarlow
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

GusRobin

Here are the "registered" participants as of Monday evening. If you think you signed up but your name is not here, then I missed it so please resend your info.
As you can see we have a shortage of Canadians.

USA
BAM1
Beefmann
Consooger
dman4505
flbentrider
GusRobin
HSC5690
iceman
MrsNepas
muebe
NePaSmoker
OU812
PapaC
pensrock
Pikeman_95
rdevous
samuelG
Seemore
Shasta Bob
SouthernSmoked
SquirtTheCat
Standles
Tenpoint5
viper125
CANADA
g
Lumpy
Quarlow
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

lumpy

This is embarrassing for the Canadian members :o

beefmann

OU812

GusRobin

I have to bring something up. I have received requests from about 5 people asking to have a specific person as their gift recipient. I understand that people may have friends that they want to share things with and don't have a problem with the request itself.. However, the problem is if I grant one request I have to grant them all.
The way I plan on doing this:
as people notify me that they want to participate, I put their name in an excel spreadsheet and they are assigned a participant number in sequential order as they sign up. Each participant will be matched with a recipient using a program that randomly assigns numbers. That is the only fair way to do this so don't be upset if your request isn't granted.

Quarlow

Quote from: GusRobin on November 12, 2012, 08:24:03 PM
I have to bring something up. I have received requests from about 5 people asking to have a specific person as their gift recipient. I understand that people may have friends that they want to share things with and don't have a problem with the request itself.. However, the problem is if I grant one request I have to grant them all.
as people notify me that they want to participate, I put their name in an excel spreadsheet and they are assigned a participant number in sequential order as they sign up. Each participant will be matched with a recipient using a program that randomly assigns numbers. That is the only fair way to do this so don't be upset if your request isn't granted.
Hi-tech how cool is that. As for the requests, Nope, no way, if it was to go that way I am out. This is, was and always should be a random draw which adds to the suspense and fun for the recipient and everyone else too.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

beefmann

Quote from: Quarlow on November 12, 2012, 09:09:01 PM
Quote from: GusRobin on November 12, 2012, 08:24:03 PM
Hi-tech how cool is that. As for the requests, Nope, no way, if it was to go that way I am out. This is, was and always should be a random draw which adds to the suspense and fun for the recipient and everyone else too.

if people from this forum want to send gifts to friends that are part of this forum it should be allowed and not part of  bradley forum Christmas gift exchange .

NePaSmoKer

Im ready

Bring on me numbered partner.....EH

GusRobin

Quote from: beefmann on November 13, 2012, 07:24:28 AM
if people from this forum want to send gifts to friends that are part of this forum it should be allowed and not part of  bradley forum Christmas gift exchange .
Not sure what you mean by should be allowed. People are free to send gifts to whoever they want ( If any of you want my address to send me something let me know  ;D ;D ;D ;D). But as far as the forum exchange it will be random.

standles

Hopefully my number will not be 666   :o

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: standles on November 13, 2012, 09:22:00 AM

Yeah

You would get all the hot gifts  :o

GusRobin

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on November 13, 2012, 09:25:43 AM
Quote from: standles on November 13, 2012, 09:22:00 AM

Yeah

You would get all the hot gifts  :o
But it would be one hell of a gift.  (Sorry couldn't resist)

beefmann

Quote from: GusRobin on November 13, 2012, 08:12:04 AM
Quote from: beefmann on November 13, 2012, 07:24:28 AM
Not sure what you mean by should be allowed. People are free to send gifts to whoever they want ( If any of you want my address to send me something let me know  ;D ;D ;D ;D). But as far as the forum exchange it will be random.

what i mean is people can send gifts to who they wish, and if they signed up for the bradley Christmas exchange they need to send the Bradley christmas exchange gift as well

Tenpoint5

Guys just don't read into this to much. Or make too much out of it this is just for fun and a crazy way to share some holiday spirit (Not Spirits) among friends
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!