Martin Mayer

Started by Oldman, April 07, 2006, 12:01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Hello Martin,

First thing I wish to say is not many people today impress me. Most know how to talk the talk, but never learn how to walk the walk. Sixteen years back I had $250.00 in my pocket for equipment. Today I just laid down $40K for new equipment for one account. I build a business plan and then attack it from every which way to Sunday. I never offer an excuse. I mess up I take it right on the chin. I give all and more than my 100%. At times till I'm to tired. I expect the same from my employees.  I expect the same from folks whom I spend my monies with.

Now that this info-commerical is over and you have a small idea of who this "Oldman" really is I will say clearly that  Bradley ought to be cottin' pickin' glad that you know the walk. I don't know if he knows just how close the core group was from leaving the boards, and that amount of Brain Drain would have left these boards bare.

Bradley IMO got real lucky the day you came on board. I do hope for his sake he understands that. As I said, most don't know how to walk the walk. You do. Ok enough of this good warm fuzzy feeling stuff.

I will E-mail you the first part of next week concerning the E-mail you sent to me.  Until then I will say "Welcome to the Boards--Admin."

Oh there is one small thing in your E-mail I wish to correct. The Recipe Site is not my site.  It belongs to this community.

Thank you, again, for all you have done for this community!
Olds

P.S. If you are going to hang around here with us then I think you need a Nic / Handle.  Maybe I will run a contest with a prize of a large box of pucks for the name picked for you.  :D :D :D

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

icerat4

i JUST LOVE IT WHEN A GOOD PLAN COMES TOGETHER.Its all about the love and commitment.Standing o for all. :D ;D ;)

iceman

Well Olds, you've seem to have pretty much sumed up what I think most of us feel about Martin. Thanks for putting it out there in the detail that you did. Let me know if you want help on the contest and I'll come up with something for you. You know how to get hold of me.