120 count bisquettes discontinued?

Started by Smorker, December 01, 2012, 10:08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smorker

Looks like the price has doubled since I last ordered and at that price it doesn't include all flavors.

TedEbear

viper125

Ebay still has them and usually cheaper
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

rexster

Ditto on Ebay. That's where I get 90% of mine
Stainless 4 rack Bradley
6 Rack DBS w/second heat element
Auber PID
7 Foot X 20" Pipe BBQ pit with offset firebox
Jenn-Air 75000 btu gas grill w/sear burner
Weber Performer charcoal grill
Portable Kitchen All Aluminum Charcoal Grill
2 MES 40" smokers
PK360 Grill
Vacmaster 320 Vacuum Chamber Sealer

TedEbear

Quote from: Smorker on December 02, 2012, 06:54:42 AM
I usually buy on Amazon, but the price has nearly doubled from ~$30 to ~$60.

Amazon still has several flavors for under $30 for a 120 count package.

pokermeister

Be sure to include shipping charge in the price; if ordered from Amazon and over $25, they give free shipping.
Life is short, eat the dessert first!

Mischievous

Just checked Ebay and they are 55+ now as well. They are drying up everywhere, all sizes and kinds of wood. Is this normal through the winter?

waterkc

I ordered Oak on Amazon over 8 months ago. Still nothing has shown up. Bummer, looks like my little bradley is going to not get any use. I will just swap to another popular one where it seems that people can get the wood more readily. Sad day
"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and loose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. - Abraham Lincoln."

DaWiz

I called customer service and got the following response:

we are not discontinuing 120 pack bisquettes; we can crank out 48 packs much faster and the big box stores are snapping up the 120 packs.

Home Depot (online) has 120 packs for about $34 that depends on what flavor.

Maybe it's time to figure out how to make our own; I know it can be done a lot cheaper.

DaWiz

I just spotted this at home depot - all 120 packs are out of stock.

Cabellas and Bass Pro Shops don;t list 120 packs at all.
Amazon is out of stock.

Bradley is out of stock on all 12 packs as well.  It looks like it is profit motivation for Bradley to produce 24 and 48 packs and not produce 120 packs.

Habanero Smoker

Today I just purchased a 120 count hickory bisquette box from one of Amazon partners for $40 + $5 S/H, but there were only 5 left and now they are out of stock.

They have other 120 packs of different flavors and not as good of price. I just keep checking Amazon until I get a hit.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

standles

Maybe a homespun  conversion to pellets ?

:o

viper125

Well not sure i should mention it here or not. But with mail order about the only way for me to get them when i need them. I have turned to a popular smoke alternative. So i can use pellets, chips or dust. Even My own. I do still use the puck when I can get them and at a good price. But afraid most times its out of my price range. So I wont mention the name here. Im sure many others do and know too!

A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

beefmann

might have to take a  look at smoke  daddy smoke generator and pellets. a 5  lb bag is $ 7.75 if you  order 20 lbs you  get  free shipping