2012 Bradley Forum Christmas Exchange I got it thread

Started by Bradley (Head Office), December 02, 2012, 09:58:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bradley (Head Office)

Please post your pictures of what you received in the Christmas Exchange this year in this thread.
Remember to tell everyone who sent you your gift.
If you don't know or can't figure it out. Send GusRobin a PM. He is the keeper of the list.

Sailor

Let me be the 1st to say "I gotta box"!  Glade Arron let me know there was a box on my porch as I seldom go out the front door. 

So I gotta box

Note on box says "Don't use Knife"  So I has to chew thru it

Wow!  Very thoughtful gifts were in the box.  Got my own cutting boards now!  Plus a pare of niffty hot plate pinch grips.  They will be used a ton.  Plus there was a fog purse.  Looks like the the frogs skin had been tanned and made into a coin purse.  Great place to store my change for the grandkids

Then there is a jar of special pickles, can't wait to try them.  A jar of Johnny's Seasoning salt, a log of SS, bag of jerky, 2 bags of disposable gloves and a pair of scissors.

In the box was a very nice note from Arron aka Keymaster.  He said he went thru my posts and saw that I always use my wife's scissors and now I have my own.

Arron, thank you for the very special gifts.  I assure you that they will be well used.  I wish you and your family the best Christmas ever.

Jim 

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

GusRobin

"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

Keymaster

Glad it made it jim, I  think those little silicone pot holders should work nicely on bradley racks. Merry Christmas all.

Sailor

Quote from: Keymaster on December 05, 2012, 12:51:18 PM
Glad it made it jim, I  think those little silicone pot holders should work nicely on bradley racks. Merry Christmas all.
I need to find out where you picked them up.  Wife has confiscated them already!  She wants to buy some to use as stocking stuffers.  Told her that since she took MINE she has to replace them for me.  You are right about using them for the Bradley racks.  Not only that but for my pizza stone, getting meatloaf pans and other pans and dishes out of the oven.  I have a bad habit of dipping the pot holders into the dish and getting them soaked.  Those little gadgets are fantastic. 

Thank you again!

Jim

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

MrsNepas

I Got It!  I want to thank Jim "Sailor" Compton for his wonderful dip mixes.  I can't wait to try out every one of them.  They came in a beautiful penguin bag. :) I want to wish you and all of your family a wonderful Christmas Season. 

Chrystal Burden 

SouthernSmoked

Niiiiice!!

We're on a roll now...........Keep them coming!
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

beefmann

received my gift today

a few good rubs and couple of sauces, sad news is one broke during  transport :-[. though it would have been great to try

thanks Dman 4505

beefmann

iceman

viper125

Looking good! Were off to a great start! Had a package come today. Got up and ran to the door just to see it was from amazon some thing I ordered. Don't think wife knew why I was disappointed! :-[ But good job all!
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

PapaC

SWEET HOME ALABAMA!!! Lookit all the goodies GusRobin sent me!  :o Took two boxes for it all! It'll take me till next Christmas to use it all! He said in his card that he tried to send items from the south that I might not have tried yet, and he succeeded. Thank you so much Gus. Happy holidays to you and yours!

Carl

Left to right- Sweet melissas Ruby Red Sauce, Big Bob Gibson BBQ Habanreo Sauce, Dale's Steak Seasoning, John Boy & Billy's Grillin Sauce, Sure Shot Gunpowder Seasoning, Big Bob Gibson BBQ White Sauce, Nick's Sweet Home Saban Sauce, Sneaky Pete's Hot Dog Sauce, Pilleteri's Original Marinade, and in the fron- Star Meat Rub.

Close up Shots-

Sadly, the postal service got alittle rough with one of the boxes and the Secret BBQ Sauce dispenser didn't make it  :'( :'( It is still very much appreciated Gus. I debated whether to show it or not, but I thought it might be a good reminder for folks to package carefully.

Merry Christmas to every one and a smokin new year as well, this was a blast.

I sent my box out today, and it has all of 10 miles to travel from my house  8) so heads up .....should be there tomorrow!
I'm just a social smoker, I can quit any time I want.

Rckcrwlr

Looking like some great packages...Just got notice that my package destination has been left a notice.  Hope they get it tomorrow...Not sure why they couldn't just leave it...

dman4505

beefman, hope ya like 'em sorry about the damaged one
pm sent

Don
"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."

The Man's Prayer: I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Rckcrwlr on December 06, 2012, 07:08:28 AM
Looking like some great packages...Just got notice that my package destination has been left a notice.  Hope they get it tomorrow...Not sure why they couldn't just leave it...
Might be that they have a post office box. Then they leave a little yellow card telling you you have a box. I'm quite sure they have picked up the box by now. Just  say'n
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Rckcrwlr

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on December 06, 2012, 09:22:27 AM
Might be that they have a post office box. Then they leave a little yellow card telling you you have a box. I'm quite sure they have picked up the box by now. Just  say'n

This person must live in no man's land.   :o

EDIT: Looks like it was just delivered...that's odd.  Normally it takes another day before it is received.  10.5, you must have been correct on that one.  Little Yellow Card, Ay?