2012 Bradley Forum Christmas Exchange I got it thread

Started by Bradley (Head Office), December 02, 2012, 09:58:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper125

I do think this year the gifts were pretty exceptional. Also I liked the changes in how it was run. Was nice to see the lists and be able to keep up as well as Gus! Kind of adds to the exchange waiting and watching. Well I will be looking forward to next year. Even have my wife involved. As I rarely leave the house for a while now. And definitely never to shop.She has already brought me two gifts, at first I thought they were for me. But she said no! Starting early for the exchange. Guess that means she approves too! LOL! Got to watch what I think even these days. After all these years its like she's in my brain.  :-\  But thanks everyone and thanks again Gus!
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

iceman

Yeppers viper, we were just talking about the great time everyone has on the forum doing this each year. Hope we can keep on doing this for many years to come!  :)

classicrockgriller

Tenpoint5

Quote from: viper125 on January 04, 2013, 02:47:05 PM
I do think this year the gifts were pretty exceptional. Also I liked the changes in how it was run. Was nice to see the lists and be able to keep up as well as Gus! Kind of adds to the exchange waiting and watching. Well I will be looking forward to next year. Even have my wife involved. As I rarely leave the house for a while now. And definitely never to shop.She has already brought me two gifts, at first I thought they were for me. But she said no! Starting early for the exchange. Guess that means she approves too! LOL! Got to watch what I think even these days. After all these years its like she's in my brain.  :-\  But thanks everyone and thanks again Gus!

Looks like this has been successfully handed over to Gus! It is  now his baby! ;D ;D
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

cajunboudreaux

Such an awesome group to be a part of.. You folks really outdid yourselves.. I missed it this year because i forgot how to read apparently. Looking forward to next year as I am already planning... Great Job everyone.
Laissez les bon temps rouler