2012 Bradley Forum Christmas Exchange I got it thread

Started by Bradley (Head Office), December 02, 2012, 09:58:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shasta bob

My gift left Oregon this evening heading East, good luck its fragile. We will see what USPS can do for you.
2 ea. Bradley - OBS
Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Temp Test Intelligent Thermometer
Weber Gensis BBQ
Weber Baby Q
Smoke from thermoworks
Blackstone 4 burner

SouthernSmoked

Got back home from Sam's Club this morning and found a nice box of goodies.....

Naval Oranges, Ruby Red Grapefruit, Mini Mints, HoneyBell Pecan Trail Mix (Gone) and Pumpkin Pie Butter for my biscuits on Christmas morning.

Thank You very much for the great gift Randy/LFBentRider.

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

TMB

Got mine today!!   A big thanks to MrsNepas, really a great box!!! 

Even got a sausage log from  Nepas!
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

viper125

A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

OU812

Im soooooo stoked!
Got my santa gifts today, was out back and the dogs let me know some one was here.
JD dont let any thing happen on her grounds with out daddy knowin about it, kaylee just fallows makin like she means business, just go BOO and she a runnin. Kaylee is only goin on 6 months old, but JD has owned this ground for over 2 years and she aint backin down to nothin
So I go up to the lane and there sits the mail man with JD right in front of his car like shes pointing a bird, minus the lifted front leg, tail a wagin, waitin for him to make a move
When he opens the door she tries to lick him to death as he tries to get out
Now thats funny but if ya didnt know JD you would be scared sh!tless with a big ol Boxer all over your a$$ and kaylee a heal nipper of a Jack Russel right behind her
Anyhow back to the package that made my day
Got this

Opened package 1

Greeted with a nice card and a note makin me wish I lived up North
Opened package 2

Now I really wish I lived up North
All the goodies

Boy do I have plans for these
Went to the store tonight to get some chips just for these

I will show these with pride, hoping some day I will be there with my  50 cal. smoke stick

There was a nice card along with a SWEET knife, I love it!

And this a$$ kickin apron

Then the cherry on on top was THIS

I had to try it and HOLLY CRAP this sauce is GREAT!!!!!
Pat and Ann sent along a note really makin me want to make a trip up North

Thank you both VERRY much!

Tenpoint5

Iceman's Soppin Sauce relabeled. That stuff is totally Awesome. Great gifts
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

iceman

Glad it all made it down to you OU812. Have a great holiday.

mez

Got a sweet box from Tommy (TMB)!Alot of stuff I haven't had the chance to try./mez312/039.jpg[/IMG]mg]

GusRobin

For those of you that received Bob Gibson's white sauce from us Bama boys, some folks use it to mop chicken when it is cooking, but it also makes a great dipping sauce.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

mez

Sorry for the crappy post I can't get my computer to post pics keeps locking up.But many thanks to TMB for the generous gifts.Hope you and your family have a merry Christmas.I finally found out what all the fuss about gunpowder is.I put it on some fat steaks tonight and damn it's good .Maybe the best thing I ever put on a steak.Can't wait to try the rest. I'll post better pics when i figure out my computer.Thanks again.

PapaC

Quote from: GusRobin on December 09, 2012, 07:15:26 PM
For those of you that received Bob Gibson's white sauce from us Bama boys, some folks use it to mop chicken when it is cooking, but it also makes a great dipping sauce.

Good info Gus, now I know what to do with it. BTW, I'm grillin up the tenderloin from my deer tonight. I'm gonna be usin the Gunpowder rub and probably one of the other sauces you gave me!! Stay tuned  :)
I'm just a social smoker, I can quit any time I want.

Schmidty

Got a great box over the weekend from Viper 125 ~ some Jim Beam pucks, great variety of rubs and some awesome sauces!

some more Rubs

and all the great sauces ... I never knew that liquid smoke had apple .... apple wood is my favorite!

Thanks so much Paul, I hope that you and your family have a Very Merry Christmas!!

viper125

You and yours too! Sorry about the broken bottle. If that didn't make it the way I packed it really don't know what would. LOL! Not sure how hot you like things. That xtra hot Red Hot makes a mean Hot wing. We love it! And I was turned on to those sauces by my gift last year. Durn memory cant remember who now. But you can get them from simply tasty. That's where i do. Very Delicious on about any meat.I was so afraid it got lost in the mail. LOL!
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

Quarlow

Woot woot. I got a box. Like to thank Lumpy and family, awesome gift.
Arrived in good shape, all goodies intact.

Bag on top got grazed by scissors, woops.

Great line-up of sauces, spices and a bottle of Shagbark syrup and a chorizo sausage mix.

I have never heard of Shagbark but I love Maple syrup and I'm trying to find some birch syrup so I know I will love the shagbark syrup.
Very nice card with my favourite trees.

Thank you so much Lumpy, Merry Christmas to you and yours. Hope your holidays are aewsome and you have a great New Year.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.