Christmas Exchange ---DO NOT READ UNTIL MIDNIGHT

Started by GusRobin, December 02, 2012, 07:02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GusRobin

Ok, I am posting this a little early as I don't plan on staying up until midnight. So don't read this until midnight. ;D
______________________________________________________________________-

Let the fun begin! The time has come. You can now officially mail your packages. All packages should be mailed by Dec 8th. (At least one of you has stated that you may be late because you are awaiting a special item. If you are also waiting, let me know so we won't get worried if you r item has not yet shipped.)
The biggest task of organizing this is keeping track of who has or has not received their gift. So I need the following favor from each of you.
1)   PM me when you mail out your gift.
2)   PM me when you receive your gift.
3)   When you receive your gift put a picture in the post that we set up.
Those 3 little things will make my life much simpler ( and may have be a deciding factor if I will do this next year).
So please take the time and send me a PM or 3.
Thanks
Gus
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

PapaC

I hope it does happen again next year, I'm having fun shopping! Got a few more last minute items to get tonight then I'll get it packed up and shipped. It doesn't have far to go (oops, I may have just gave it away  :o )  Thanks for your work on this Gus.

Carl
I'm just a social smoker, I can quit any time I want.

cajunboudreaux

Did I miss something??? I didn't see anything on the exchange this year. Did names get drawn? Guess i should spend less time hunting and more time keeping up......I am confused... :o
Laissez les bon temps rouler

Sailor

Quote from: cajunboudreaux on December 03, 2012, 05:34:53 AM
Did I miss something??? I didn't see anything on the exchange this year. Did names get drawn? Guess i should spend less time hunting and more time keeping up......I am confused... :o

It is a sticky thread http://forum.bradleysmoker.com/index.php?topic=30278.0

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

GusRobin

Quote from: cajunboudreaux on December 03, 2012, 05:34:53 AM

We posted the notice of the exchange on Nov 2. Yes, names have been drawn and as of today, gifts are being shipped.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

viper125

Well off and running and mailed at 11:00 today sure there was a few ahead of me though. Merry Christmas and yes please continue as its a great way to make friends and receive things you wouldn't think of.
Viper125
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

cajunboudreaux

Dangit Man,,, oh well..  Well Merry Christmas everyone..
Laissez les bon temps rouler

Keymaster

muebe

Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

GusRobin

Confirmed they Mailed
beefman      
Bradley head office      
dman4505      
GusRobin      
keymaster      
muebe      
viper125      

Confirmed Delayed
SiFumar

GusRobin

as of 9:00 cst Tuesday
Mailed      Confirmed Delayed
beefman      SiFumar
Bradley head office      
dman4505      
Grouperman941      
GusRobin      
keymaster      
muebe      
Sailor      
sam3      
smokertime      
viper125      

Tenpoint5

Gus we going to have a dedicated I got it thread so pics aint posted all over the place. We have three exchange threads now. Once there is a dedicated I got it thread I will clean these others ones out.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

GusRobin

Tenpoint5

must have missed it. Sorry been kind a busy here lately. I found it posted with a sticky right there on top.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!