bacon wrapped chicken cordon bleu

Started by RedJada, December 03, 2012, 02:57:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiFumar

josbocc....trust me...you can't offend anyone one here!  Problem is we read things differently depending on the libations! ;D

josbocc

OK,

Now I feel compelled to try this smoke with Spam.  Anyone have any suggestions as to what would be the best way to thin slice a can of Spam?  As long as I'm gonna go that far..., perhaps I should try one of those versions of "pseudo-bacon". 

I promise to make the Red-Neck in me come out.  No more prosciutto damn-it..., from now on it's strictly "mystery meat."   ;D ;D ;D

That's what I love about this forum, there is never a wrong way to do anything.  You guys are all great, and often entertaining.

Jeff
The Wood Doesn't talk back
DBS6
Cabelas 80l Dehydator
All the Jerky Gadgets!!!

Bear1968

Quote from: josbocc on December 12, 2012, 03:08:32 PM
OK,

Now I feel compelled to try this smoke with Spam.  Anyone have any suggestions as to what would be the best way to thin slice a can of Spam?  As long as I'm gonna go that far..., perhaps I should try one of those versions of "pseudo-bacon". 

I promise to make the Red-Neck in me come out.  No more prosciutto damn-it..., from now on it's strictly "mystery meat."   ;D ;D ;D

That's what I love about this forum, there is never a wrong way to do anything.  You guys are all great, and often entertaining.

Jeff
If you are gonna go with Spam you may as well go all out and use Velveeta  ;)

Get er dun!!!!!!  :)
UBC Local 268

RedJada

Quote from: Bear1968 on December 12, 2012, 03:12:57 PM
OK,

Jeff

Maybe even cheese whiz? It sure would be easier.  ;D

viper125

Well either Spam or a nice slice of salted ham. and cheese well Id use the welfare cheese. The ones i know in Kentucky love the stuff. My uncle had a couple used to bring it around all the time. 5.00 a box so they could buy alcohol and drugs. Lots of them do. So that would probably right up their alley. Of coarse instead of breast how about deboning a thigh and pounding it out?  ::)
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

Bear1968

Quote from: RedJada on December 12, 2012, 03:22:59 PM
Quote from: Bear1968 on December 12, 2012, 03:12:57 PM
OK,

Jeff

Maybe even cheese whiz? It sure would be easier.  ;D
Brilliant!!!!!! :)
UBC Local 268

OU812

OK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,someone pleeeeeease look up "red neck"

Around here it has to do with some one who spends all day in the field working and there face neck is the only thing that is not covered

Just sayin  ;D

viper125

LOL! Don't need to look it up! LOL! Spent my life living it. ;)
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

RedJada

Quote from: OU812 on December 12, 2012, 08:56:29 PM
OK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,someone pleeeeeease look up "red neck"

Around here it has to do with some one who spends all day in the field working and there face neck is the only thing that is not covered

Just sayin  ;D

If you spends all day in the field working and your face neck is the only thing that is not covered, your probably a red neck.  ;D ;D ;D

Bear1968

Quote from: RedJada on December 13, 2012, 04:06:32 PM
If you spends all day in the field working and your face neck is the only thing that is not covered, your probably a red neck.  ;D ;D ;D

If your front porch collapses and 8 dogs are killed .... You might be a Red Neck  ;)
UBC Local 268