Well I did it Venison trail Bologna

Started by viper125, December 07, 2012, 12:22:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Now i just need cheese n  crackers

Looks good

rooster85

Looks great! Something for me to try next year!

pikeman_95

Paul
I think you did great. I will make sure that I keep this recipe. Thanks for all the support. I am going to have to find time to do some of this. They look so good and I love bologna. Hope you are feeling better. I have been trying to put away some meat so I can do some of this.
Kirby

viper125

Hope your feeling better too! Yes me Im moving some now. Still rough but you do what you have too! I dont get much left over money with all the meds and doctors and normal winter bills. So I find the best deals I can when I have a few dollars and save to get enough to make. My neighbor give me his button buck and helped clean and cut. So with a 20.00 investment of a cheap pork leg I have some to do now. Doing some tomorrow i think of bacon. And hope to do some snack sticks in a couple days. Just don't have the strength any more to do much more then every few days. Been a long hard road but beats what the doctors have said for years. LOL! Told me in 85 I had 6 months to live and 4 times since and they don't know why i'm even here. I tell them its because I dont eat processed foods or meats. Most laugh at me and say im nuts. My sugar doctor says its the only thing different your doing and keep it up.  I have lost 80 lbs my sugar was 600 and now between 70-200 and I was on a ton of meds like 23 a day. Some were 2-3 times a day. Now Im on 4 and 1 is simply fish oil. My sugar levels are all good or better and my nutrition  levels are high. To bad It took so long to get right. But the damage that's been done isnt going to get any better.But Seems like im still above ground! ;D
So hows your going? Ready to kick into full production again? Have kept you in our prayers and hope its helping. Great to hear from you and hope to see more of your meats. You are quite impressive with your skills!
Your friend Paul
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

pikeman_95

Paul
I am glad you are feeling a little better. I just have to be careful what I do. I probably will not work much longer. I would rather spend time in my shop. None of the over regulated crap that we have at work. Besides I like meeting friends like you through our hobby.
I will find out Friday if the insurance company is going to allow me to have the fusion that I need. It is a new procedure but it should end some of the pain.
Kirby

viper125

Well neighbor had neck fusion and my soon had back fusion. Both helped a year or so. But the boy wasnt careful. The neighbor has new damage and is managing with injections. Hope yours help. Sounds like a good plan. And well get to see and learn more.
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.