Crue part 2

Started by whitetailfan, April 12, 2006, 05:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitetailfan

Motley Crue plays Lethbridge tonight.  Saw them in Calgary last fall and it rocked, had to go being so close.  See you all tomorrow a little deafer :o ;D
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

icerat4

I am an old time crew fan,Old hockey guy here.Iam moving up to iceman area. ;)

whitetailfan

Well, I started Easter a day early by taking off Thursday.  I brought in the holiday with a hearing impairment and a hangover. ;D
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

Chez Bubba

WTF,

I've got a Tikka lightweight in 30-06 with a 3-9v Leupold that I haven't shot yet. I think she's gonna whack me pretty good without the winter-wear. Man, what a beautifully smooth bolt! 8)

Kirk
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

ChefBill

Kirk,
Get a "LimbSaver" slip on recoil pad for it. I had to get one for my 45-70 "Quigley", got tired of getting the sh*t kicked out of me. I shoot it from the bench as much as 20 to 50 times in a session. Man, at 65yo this old body ain't as tough as it used to be. >:(
If you can eat it, Then You can smoke it

whitetailfan

Ya I love that gun.  It was the first high power that was mine, not borrowed from Dad.  My great uncle bought it for me (he's no longer with us).  That one will never be sold until I am long dead and gone for sure.

Nice set up you have - I'm like the little cousin.  I've got a Leupold gold ring M8 fixed 6x on it.  However, its got a fat-ass barrel on it.  NOT a light pack into the bush, but it does not matter to me.

I find the shoulder issues too in the summer or fall sight in with 30+ cal.  Our latest trick is a life jacket.  Light weight, not too hot, but mucho padding.  I always get a kick out of how it takes you 20 minutes after taking down an animal in the field for your ears to ring and shoulder to hurt.  Nothin' hurts when the adrenalin is flowing ;)

Chez Bubba

Quote from: whitetailfan on April 21, 2006, 09:26:55 AM
I always get a kick out of how it takes you 20 minutes after taking down an animal in the field for your ears to ring and shoulder to hurt.  Nothin' hurts when the adrenalin is flowing ;)
No kidding! It's pretty funny how my shotgun doesn't make but a whisper when we're in the field but when we shoot those clay thingies we go scrambling for the ear covers! :D
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?