Hey all I know I'm behind.... Anyone got time to learn how to add recipes.....

Started by Oldman, April 17, 2006, 08:33:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

I know I'm really getting behind with keeping up with members recipes. I still have a whole page from the recipe contest to place into the correct categories.  Not to mention a ton of non-smokin" recipes.  Plus this does not include the next version of the recipe download...  There are times when I wish I had never heard the word Raytheon... j/k~~!

If there is someone out here who would like to learn how to add and code the recipes for the recipe site I could use the help.  Now understand that if you have never seen the back end of a board that there is a lot more to it then just posting.  Plus one mistake and well .... let's just not go there.  I have toll free calling and it would take a few hours on the phone over a few days before you could take this on your own.

It is not hard, but you have to be on spot when you do something. Please understand this would be a real commitment.  I know most here are good folks and would like to help, but if you don't have the time for the commitment please don't raise your hand.  Thanks!

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!