WOW!! This is GREAT!!!

Started by 4given, January 07, 2013, 11:23:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4given

It would seem that Brian Nelson from Bradley Technologies has been following the thread concerning my recent cabinet fire.

Even though the fire was totally my fault .............. Brian contacted me and Bradley is sending me a BRAND NEW SMOKER FREE OF CHARGE! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Keep in mind I did not call or email, beg or whine to Bradley Technologies.   This totaly came OUT OF THE BLUE!

All I can do is say thanks to Brian and all the folks a Bradley. What a great guy! What a great commpany!
Not Perfect but Forgiven
Bradley BTIS1
Green Mountain Grill "Daniel Boone" Pellet Grill
Webber "Q" 100

Smoker John

Wow that is fantastic, Bradley is indeed great, you'll be up and smoking soon.
Bradley Digital 4 Rack
Bradley BS712

beefmann

what a great surprise by brian and bradley,,,can not say enough about the support of there products and customers

Tenpoint5

Brian is a great guy! I for one am glad I can call him a Friend.  He is also wears the hat of the head  of customer service. So these kinds of random acts of kindness just drive home how great the customer service is at Bradley Smokers.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

mikecorn.1

Very cool!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
Mike

devo

You lucky son of a gun, you get to burn up another one for free  ;D     just kidding. Very nice of Brian to offer a new one at no cost that,s for sure.

OU812

SWEET!!

Now THATS customer appreciation right there!!

Keymaster

Thats Super, Way to go Brian and Bradley!!

Smokin Soon

I think that the that the superior service that Bradley has provided for us will ensure they are in this biz for the long haul. Getting very rare these days.

OU812

Quote from: Smokin Soon on January 07, 2013, 06:25:09 PM
I think that the that the superior service that Bradley has provided for us will ensure they are in this biz for the long haul. Getting very rare these days.

Ya that too  ;D

nyg60

Nice to read that someone was looking out for the consumers best interest.  Good luck!

slate

good for you, Mine caught fire and burnt up , i never got a replacement! not impressed. >:(

SouthernSmoked

Awesome!!! Way to go Brian and Bradley!!

SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little