Im DIZZY From All These MOVED THREADS & FREAKY "Show Unread Since Last Visit"

Started by owrstrich, April 21, 2006, 09:25:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

owrstrich

i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

Oldman

owrstrich I believe this thread will be moved as well. All that Marin is doing is just what I would be doing. Placing a thread into the correct category. However, he is doing it in a nicer manner than I would. I would move it and not link it as he does. By linking it and allowing the original title to stay up I believe he is trying very nicely to say...Please create your thread in the correct category.  If you think about it this only helps folks to find an earlier thread easier.

QuoteFREAKY "Show Unread Since Last Visit"
I'm not sure what you mean by this? That option is a great one. I'm not sure if the tracking is data based or if it is a cookie place on your system. If it is a cookie and you delete it then all postings will show up as unread.  If it is data based then it will show you all of the postings since you were last here. Now these posting will be in different categories for the most part. What is FREADY?  I would like to help if I may.

I'm not certain why I cannot see your sig-pic. It does not show up in a Browser, nor her.  Perhaps that site has a hot-link blocker in place.  http://www.ac-dc.net/tour1/pics/77kisstix.jpg When I click on its address I recieve a forbidden to view this site message.  If you want to use that image and if you can capture it I will host it for you.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Oldman

Don't ask me how, but I captured that image for you--not quite sure how I did. Found it in my temp folder--strange. If you want to use it I have uploaded to the addy: http://www.rminor.com/susan/Rayeimages/ticket.jpg   Just use that addy and it should work everytime.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!