900W heating element in Canada

Started by XED, January 28, 2013, 03:43:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XED

Can a fellow Canadian directed me to a site/store where one can buy a 900W finned stripped heater. I'm located in Vancouver BC

Mr Walleye

I can't say I can vouch for the company, I've never dealt with them but I ran across them online. It indicates they are in ON. I'm also not sure on the exact dimensions you are looking for but I'm sure someone will be along to confirm the specs your looking for.

http://www.globalindustrial.ca/g/hvac/heaters/strip/Tempco-T4-TerminationFinned-Strip-Heaters

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

XED

jjmoney

As Mr. W noted, that site sells them, but it's a minimum 2 per order. If you have a friend in the US who you can ship to (or better yet, who can buy it with their US address credit card), you can get all the gear cheap from zorotools or grainger.

Mr Walleye

Quote from: jjmoney on January 30, 2013, 05:41:23 PM
As Mr. W noted, that site sells them, but it's a minimum 2 per order. If you have a friend in the US who you can ship to (or better yet, who can buy it with their US address credit card), you can get all the gear cheap from zorotools or grainger.

jjmoney's idea is probably the most economical method for sure.  ;)

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

DeeDubz - Smokin Bro #1

If you cant get away from buying two at a time, I'm in Red Deer and would throw down on that order, im looking for one as well.

XED

I have been doing some research on that company. It does not look like I will be ordering from them

XED

It look like I wil have to go with plan C and use a shipping and receiving service. Deedubz if by throw down you mean split the bill (on shipping)+the cost to ship to you. I'm down with that

NorthShoreMN

Can't help with this until I return to Minnesota in April. If you are still looking for the elements at that time I would get them and mail/ship from Thunder Bay.. Long wait but an option if needed.
Bradley 6 digital, Bradley BCS, TSM 20 stainless, Masterbuilt 30 with cold smoke attachment, BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Q2200,Homemade grill on trailer

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever." Mahatma Gandhi