Smoked pork side ribs........Mmm,Mmmm good!

Started by Grandpa, February 12, 2013, 06:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grandpa

This past week our son was out from Ontario for a visit, yesterday was a great day weather wise so I decided to break out the Bradley. I started off smoking 2 lbs. of Almonds, they turned out fantastic!! Thank you to Stickbowcrafter- Brian for the recipe. Then we did pork side ribs which everyone totally loved!! Thank you to Bassman for the how to, and the pictorial was very helpful, good job! I used a modified version of TenPoin5's rub recipe, it had a good spiciness to it but not overpowering. Here is a list of ingredients and quantities, I did two smaller racks and the recipe made just the right amount.
1/4 - Cup Paprika
1/8 - Cup Black Pepper
1/4 - Cup Brown Sugar
2 - Tbs. Garlic Powder
2 - Tbs. Onion Powder
1 - Tsp. Cayenne
1/4 - Tsp. Sea Salt
Thanks again to all the folks who took the time to post all the great recipes, it sure makes it a lot easier for some of us newbie's!
Grandpa
Fire it up!!

classicrockgriller

Grandpa

Sorry it took so long to get back to you, just read your reply! Yes you are right a picture would have been good but **##@*. I am a man after all....................multi-tasking is not my strong suit! And hey, the ribs were gone so quick I hardly got any myself. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll see what I can do next time! I'm not too swift on all this electronic stuff so????
Fire it up!!

OU812