New Bisquette

Started by unclebuck, February 28, 2013, 02:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

unclebuck

Would Bradley make red willow bisquettes?  I grew up on a farm in Saskatchewan where my father(a German immigrant and an excellent meat man) would use nothing but to smoke his homemade bacon and hams and sausage.  It would quite "cool", if in fact, that Bradley would manufacture them.  Just an opinion.
what can't be smoked can't be eaten

SmokinSignals

I am hoping they make a peach one soon also! 

Habanero Smoker

You can send them an email with a suggestion. I have requested peach, and Tabasco bisquettes, and still hoping. You will get a response, and you never know, they may accept your idea.

Quote from: SmokinSignals on February 28, 2013, 05:27:43 PM
I am hoping they make a peach one soon also!

X2  :)

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

iceman

Peach would be awesome. I went through the trouble of making some last year from wood a fellow forum member sent me. Made saw dust with an impact mill, packed it in a metal tube at aprox 15% humidity and pressed it at almost 100 tons. Came out like a rock!  :o Played with them for a week or so and finally got them to work.
Near as I can figure it cost me about $200.00 a bisquette  ;D

classicrockgriller

Quote from: iceman on March 01, 2013, 09:38:58 AM
Peach would be awesome. I went through the trouble of making some last year from wood a fellow forum member sent me. Made saw dust with an impact mill, packed it in a metal tube at aprox 15% humidity and pressed it at almost 100 tons. Came out like a rock!  :o Played with them for a week or so and finally got them to work.
Near as I can figure it cost me about $200.00 a bisquette  ;D

:o  :o  :o  :o

That is too Funny!

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Wazzulu

I would like a 50/50 cedar alder for salmon.  Before I got the Bradley it is what I used on that NW salmon.

Smokeville

Some time back, I suggested to Bradley that they start a "Bisquette of the Month" Club.

http://forum.bradleysmoker.com/index.php?topic=10013.0