SPRING!!

Started by Tenpoint5, March 18, 2013, 06:41:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

hal4uk

He got what he deserved.
Awrighten.
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

classicrockgriller

The lesson should be:

If you are a happy go lucky groundhog and they offer you world fame

predicting the weather, good gosh say NO! The law of average is one

year you will get it wrong and then "Off with his Head!"

TedEbear

Wait a sec...the meteorologists get it wrong 1/2 the time and they still have a job.  I say we cut Phil a little slack this time. 

Tenpoint5

Quote from: TedEbear on March 19, 2013, 07:17:12 AM
Wait a sec...the meteorologists get it wrong 1/2 the time and they still have a job.  I say we cut Phil a little slack this time.

Weatherman told me it was going to be cold this morning. There was a 2 hour school delay because of the single digit temps and the -20 wind chill factor. Ground hog is delicious I have been told. Did I mention the 5 inches of snow I got yesterday to boot!!

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on March 19, 2013, 08:45:19 AM
Quote from: TedEbear on March 19, 2013, 07:17:12 AM

Weatherman told me it was going to be cold this morning. There was a 2 hour school delay because of the single digit temps and the -20 wind chill factor. Ground hog is delicious I have been told. Did I mention the 5 inches of snow I got yesterday to boot!!

Chris you may have some Robins to do away with too.

Chris has told me that they have an old wise tale there that,
When the Robins appear after winter that they will get snow
on their feet 3 times and then Spring is here.
This is the third time for them birdies to be walking in snow.

Tenpoint5

pensrock

I think Phil was correct this year. I remember many times when I was a kid there was snow in the middle if April. So six weeks for early spring sounds about right. Now nif the weather men could only get it right once in a while..... they are always calling for storms and we never get any. :(