recipe site

Started by NorthShoreMN, March 26, 2013, 06:43:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthShoreMN

Unable to log in or search on recipe site. Asks for entry of characters in window but no characters displayed
Is there a problem with the site or am I fouling up?
Paul
Bradley 6 digital, Bradley BCS, TSM 20 stainless, Masterbuilt 30 with cold smoke attachment, BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Q2200,Homemade grill on trailer

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever." Mahatma Gandhi

classicrockgriller

Tiny Tim

Sorry to say that I can't help you.  Just went by and got logged in without problem.  Hopefully somebody will be by soon with some assistance.

NorthShoreMN

Classicrockgriller, thanks for the link - site does open but image verification for searches does not display characters or numbers so unable to complete search
Paul
Bradley 6 digital, Bradley BCS, TSM 20 stainless, Masterbuilt 30 with cold smoke attachment, BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Q2200,Homemade grill on trailer

forever." Mahatma Gandhi

classicrockgriller

I've never used the search.

I just scroll down to find what I am looking for.

NorthShoreMN

Ok , thanks for the assist.

forever." Mahatma Gandhi

Habanero Smoker

Quote from: NorthShoreMN on March 26, 2013, 06:43:28 PM
Unable to log in or search on recipe site. Asks for entry of characters in window but no characters displayed
Is there a problem with the site or am I fouling up?
Paul

That has been an ongoing problem for those that want to signup. It gets fixed temporarily, but as more controls are implemented to control spam; thing like this occur. I'll report the problem so you can use more features on that board.

The search feature used to be open to the public, but I see you now have to be a member to do a search. Subjects are organized fairly well, and for the most part in alphabetical order. You will find exceptions to that rule, for example, in forum Sausage; the top subject listed is "Sausage List", to make it easier for users to find. While you are in that section; if you look further down the list, you will see my review of the "Kirby Stainless Steel Emulsifier Blade"; where I demonstrate Kirby's emulsifier blade. It is a nice piece of equipment to have if you make emulsified sausages.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)