Custom bradley machines Built to suit.

Started by icerat4, May 08, 2006, 05:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

icerat4

I wish one of you guys would start a bradley mod shop ;D.You want a pid no problem  ;D.You want a fan too no problem :D.You want the guru raptor ;D just print hard and sign up.Send your smoker over include what mods ya want done and in one week your smoker is back too ya with all the bells and whistles.No hassles no problems ;D.Come on someone help us lazy non wanting to pick up tools and deal with wires and etc .There has to be some money to be made here with this.Any takers. ;D

Arcs_n_Sparks

icerat4,

I am working on refining my PID controller. I am building four prototypes right now for a few people to beat the hell out of and see if the design will hold up. I may sell a few if I can get the part costs and assembly labor down.

It is hard to beat buying an off-the-shelf PID controller (economies of scale) and hot-wiring up it yourself.

Arcs_n_Sparks

zhongyi

If the price is right, you have my order.

Oldman

QuoteIf the price is right, you have my order.
To Funny~~! When a customer says that to me I just smile.... and reply I get my price or I rather be fishin' Have a nice day!
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

iceman

Old's; The price is always right with me. That's because it's my price or no price. Opps fish on gotta go. :D :D :D ;D ::)

icerat4

And guys like us have no problem paying it.We have to keep the little guys going.How would they feed there familys.Buy us bone heads paying out the a--.And paying for new and improved.When in fact its not new and improved.Do you have and carpet cleaners up here to do my carpets.Do i get a group discount. ;D I made a funny. ;D ;D ;D

TomG

I think it was Mark Twain who said:" You get what you pay for, but usually you got a lot less!".   :o :o :o

icerat4

did mark twain have money problems, ???

TomG

Quotedid mark twain have money problems,

As a matter of fact he was bankrupt in old age.  The MK witticism was in response to:
QuoteOld's; The price is always right with me. That's because it's my price or no price.