Who here has the oldest machine

Started by icerat4, May 12, 2006, 06:59:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

icerat4

Who here has the oldest machine.And how many generators have ya gone thru.Please share the amount of time ya get out of one of these machine.WHATS the life expetenancy of this machine.What can we expect after a year or before .I have 2 old bs now the first one bought in feb 06 and had the generator already replaced and the second one i got is ok so far.What is the norm on the operations of this generator deal.Please give any info to prolong  the lifes of my bradleys.

Oldman

I think Chez's unit is 6 years young and he has never had to replace his generator. Plus he does a lot of smoking.  I purchased 3 units and two of the generators had to be replaced. All is good now.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

iceman

I'm up there with Chez. Original bradley is six years old and still smoking. I have a total of eight generators and have replaced the advance motor in two of them three times.I have to admit it was because I was trying to smoke in minus 30 F temps. Ann still thinks I'm nuts for even trying that. I'm happy with the units to say the least.

Bassman

My original smoker is 4 years old and replaced the generator once. Very happy with my smoker :)
Jack