im thinking arcs_n_sparks is about 15 minutes from altamont speedway and im 15

Started by owrstrich, May 12, 2006, 07:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

owrstrich

minutes from altamont speedway and 3 usac divisions are racing... usac sprints... usac midgets... usac ford focus midgets are running tomorrow at 1pm... and indy pole day is gonna be rained out... so im going to altamont...

any questions...

i am the disturbed grandiose delusionary owrstrich

just a reminder...

illegal aliens and their sympathizers are perpetuating the most disturbing grandiose delusion of the modern era...

if you are for amnesty instead of enforcing our existing laws... then you are an illegal alien sympathizer and you are allowing your town and your state and your country to be a sanctuary for illegal aliens...

its up to stop the invasion of illegal aliens...
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

TomG

Quoteits up to stop the invasion of illegal aliens...

How about UFOs, the bird flu, and intelligent design? ??? ??? ???

To paraphrase the Whacker: "I smoke, therfore I am." 8)

Arcs_n_Sparks

Quote from: owrstrich on May 12, 2006, 07:59:09 PM
minutes from altamont speedway and 3 usac divisions are racing... usac sprints... usac midgets... usac ford focus midgets are running tomorrow at 1pm... and indy pole day is gonna be rained out... so im going to altamont...

any questions...

i am the disturbed grandiose delusionary owrstrich

just a reminder...

illegal aliens and their sympathizers are perpetuating the most disturbing grandiose delusion of the modern era...

if you are for amnesty instead of enforcing our existing laws… then you are an illegal alien sympathizer and you are allowing your town and your state and your country to be a sanctuary for illegal aliens…

its up to stop the invasion of illegal aliens…

O:

You are right; I am about 900,000 milliseconds from the Altamont. Let me know if you want to meet somewhere for a brewski. Helping someone tomorrow with a fence, I can always hop on the Harley and blast somewhere........

Arcs_n_Sparks

Arcs_n_Sparks

Quote from: TomG on May 12, 2006, 08:39:09 PM
Quoteits up to stop the invasion of illegal aliens...

How about UFOs, the bird flu, and intelligent design? ??? ??? ???

To paraphrase the Whacker: "I smoke, therfore I am." 8)

Actually, I am a little worried about the bird flu. If it hops to humans (which it seems have in a few cases), not a very good sign. It will be very bad if it goes human -> human.

TomG

QuoteI can always hop on the Harley and blast somewhere........
QuoteActually, I am a little worried about the bird flu

I'm worried about it kickin outside the Gate tomorrow and having to spend the day fishing bass and but in the Bay.

Sleep well and ride safely

TomG

A recent report of bird flu in a trailer park.  Tragedy, simply a tragedy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

owrstrich

tom... i was out exploring the san joaquin delta area of california today and found the trailer park you speak of... not all the birds were dead... some were still standing upright by the 74 pinto and the 56 kenvinator...

ans... i also found about 500 bikes at the mountain house by mountain house...midway... grantline... the sign said happy birthday buzz... i dont know their affiliation but there were rice bikes and vtwins doing crazy tricks in the road...

i will let you know about the brew... next week in evening i guess...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich

owrstrich

so im looking for the bethany reserivour to go float on the creek and being wiothout map i made a wron turn but ended up at vasqurrous reserivour instead...

so we take vasco and end up in the livermore valley wine area... passing the place where expierments with extraterraistrial folks take place... i noticed the man dressed in black on this 95 degree day looking at me with googled eyes... im not sure what that was all about... but i got the he11 out of there real fast...

so arc... i have to work late every night next week except wednesday... meet for a brew on wednesday anytime after 5pm...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich

Arcs_n_Sparks

Quote from: owrstrich on May 14, 2006, 06:08:04 PM
so we take vasco and end up in the livermore valley wine area... passing the place where expierments with extraterraistrial folks take place... i noticed the man dressed in black on this 95 degree day looking at me with googled eyes... im not sure what that was all about... but i got the he11 out of there real fast...

that was me.........

A&S

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Arcs_n_Sparks

Quote from: owrstrich on May 14, 2006, 06:08:04 PM

so arc... i have to work late every night next week except wednesday... meet for a brew on wednesday anytime after 5pm...

owrstrich

Where do you want to meet? Are you in Tracy?

Arcs_n_Sparks

owrstrich

im in tracy... it your turff... i come over the hill...

owrstrich

Arcs_n_Sparks

Couple of choices:

First Street Alehouse (pub-like, downtown)
2086 First Street

The Riata Diner and Tavern (pub-like, downtown)
190 So. "J" Street

Beeb's Sports Bar & Grill (sports bar by the Livermore airport)
915 Clubhouse Dr.

Castle Rock Restaurant (sports bar, 1/2 way between 580 and downtown)
1848 Portola Ave.

Having the Deputy Secretary of Energy out tomorrow, so I will need a drink before Friday. Showing him the Dillon Aero M134 we have.

Arcin' & Sparkin'

owrstrich

ive been down on 1st street... i cant park there... you tell me which has a big parking lot... my truck is 20' long... 8' wide... and big turning radius...

dont let bubba know what you got... he who shoots the most and the fastest wins...

http://www.mini-gun.com/SM134.html

you gotta have ammo...

owrstrich

Arcs_n_Sparks

Beebs will be the easiest. Sports bar at the golf course near the Livermore Airport. Exit Airway Blvd. Turn left to go over the overpass. Just past the light is Clubhouse Drive on your right. That leads to the golf course and Beebs. Lots of parking.