What are you smoking for Mothers Day.....

Started by MWS, May 13, 2006, 08:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MWS

My wife is in for a great meal......She deserves it...I'm going to smoke a whole salmon for her and her mother (grandmother) complete with all the great side dishes she loves. The kids have made their gifts and  I have ordered a fantastic bouquet of flowers. I will take my wife, mother in law and kids to brunch at Minter Gardens. Can't wait to show her how much she's appreciated.  The salmon is marinating is a teryaki sauce and I will use cherry wood. :P
Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

owrstrich

i didnt know canadicans celebrated mothers day the same day as usaicans... or celebrated it at all for that matter...

your plan sounds wonderful there mws... i see it all going  down as planned...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

tsquared

Sounds good, Mike. Have a good day. Mother's day is a Hallmark Holiday that actually makes sense to me. Enjoy.
T2

Oldman

I'm smokin' the family to the steak house with very cold beer.... ::) I was going to do the bacon wrapped chicked, my beans and raw apple cake. However, there is just something about very cold draft beer that won out~~~  ;D ;D ;D Besides, I just don't really feel like cooking and washin' the dishes.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

JVR

Got a brisket and some sausage going over 2 hours of cherry wood...