My new Bradley Cart

Started by Saber 4, June 20, 2013, 05:11:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saber 4

I decided that I needed to be able to roll my Bradley in and outside instead of putting it in an outside cabinet and my bride found me this gem on craigslist yesterday. Now I have room to store all my pucks, thermometer's, towels and stuff in one place. ;D

And here's a picture of my first CB cut and vac-packed

beefmann

ragweed

Pretty fancy cart and good looking CB!

Tenpoint5

Both look pretty darn good!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

MoHuka

Looks great.  I would recommend you put some kind of tray under the smoker as eventually stuff will run out the bottom....may even want to consider some cover on the entire top of the cart to allow you to put hot trays, etc without damaging what is now an attractive cart....
MoSmoker

Habanero Smoker

Nice gift.

I have that same kitchen island, with the stainless steel top. It is stable and study. My only complaint it took forever to assemble it. :)

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Ketch22

Saber 4

I will probably add a stainless steel top since I got it so cheap and fortunately for me Habs mine came fully assembled, I just had to tighten things up that had loosened up on the drive home. :)

iceman

Nice looking set up Saber 4. Of course you do know my address for the CB shipment right?  ;D

Saber 4

I think the mailman would eat it before it made it to Wasilla..... ;D

Quarlow

Very nice cabinet. Where would a guy get one new? Ikea?
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Habanero Smoker

I got mine from Sears. At the time I got free shipping, and an extra 15% off. For that particular model, you could choose from 3 types of wood, and 3 different counter tops. The cart is made of  solid wood, except if you get the stainless steel counter top; the cart the top is made of pressed wood that is covered with stainless steel sheeting.

This is the one I have:

Kitchen Cart

I
         don't
                   inhale.

Saber 4

That's a real good price they were a lot more at the JCPenny website and no steel top.

Habanero Smoker

I did luck out on that purchase; especially with the additional 15% discount (for using Sear's credit card). I love mine, but it was definitely a pain in the shorts to put it together.  :)

I
         don't
                   inhale.