Ok Who Is A-Smokin' What This Weekend - The Cat Is Back.

Started by Oldman, May 17, 2006, 11:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLBentRider

I've got four pork butts and if the cold weather holds, some cheese.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Consiglieri

Superbowl Trifecta: copious amounts of brisket, pulled pork, and baby back ribs.

Thanks to Yard and Pool/Bradley for ensuring that replacement temp sensor, sensor plug, and cable arrived on time. 
Consiglieri

oguard

Jalapeno jack cheese and Canadian back bacon to start my 3 day weekend. Brisket going in tonight for Saturday dinner.

Mike
Catch it,Kill it,Smoke it.

kinyo

I'm doing 4 butts this weekend. I'm starting with 2 tonight & the last 2 on saturday.

Almost 36 # of raw meat.

Can't wait to see how those will turn out!  :P

Kinyo

ghost9mm

We are doing 2 briskets and some cheese, first time for cheese, but it is a special request from grandson... ;D
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

grnhs

some spiced up country sausages for memorial day fishing trip.

FLBentRider

12lbs of Moooinks

2 bacon explosions

3 racks of baby backs.

MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Quarlow

Got 2 racks of baby backs in the smoker right now. I am not holding much hope for them coming out great. It is one thing I have not perfected yet.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

FLBentRider

Quote from: Quarlow on June 18, 2011, 02:19:08 PM
Got 2 racks of baby backs in the smoker right now. I am not holding much hope for them coming out great. It is one thing I have not perfected yet.

Are you doing the 3-2-1?

MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Quarlow

Well no I didn't. It was sort of a last minute thing. So I layed on 2 hrs of mesquite, then wrapped them in foil with a splash of juice and gave them 2 more hrs in the oven at 300f. They were alittle well done, almost fall of the bone but not mushy at all. I could have done them 1/2 hr less or turned the temp down some. My duaghters boyfreind had to be on the bus back to Alberta so I wanted to make sure they were done in time to feed him. Overall I was happy with them, more so than any I have done in the past.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

Quarlow

Oh yeah I forgot. I brushed them with sauce at the end and stuck them under the broiler to cook the sauce in for about 7 mins.

OBS
BBQ

Brisket Lover

Finally have tri tips at the meat counter. Great "bargain" too at $5.99/lb.

220, 7 hickory pucks, pull at 135.

Yum

Smokin Soon

Meatloaf & Taters

and some monster sweet rolls with a seasoned breadcrumb mix, makes a killer sammy.

Smokin Soon

Meat & Taters, late night dinner. Grilled up some onions, shrooms, green pepper, garlic. Into a wok with Annie's garlic oil  Whipped up a brown gravy mix, added some sliced taters from a previous cook, dumped in a 6 pak of Bubba Burgers Maui Onion grilled on the gasser with a 50/50 mix of Jan's Rub and Gunpowder. With some  Texas sweet rolls... AKA Sonny Rolls, some very good eats.

SiFumar