Ok Who Is A-Smokin' What This Weekend - The Cat Is Back.

Started by Oldman, May 17, 2006, 11:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

West Coast Kansan

MHR,Good Stuff-  looks like a real strong bark, what is your rub technique? 

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

Arcs_n_Sparks

MRH,

Very nice. Good re-entry appearance  :D

Arcs_n_Sparks

NePaSmoKer

coyote

Don't get nervous Big Boy :o ...........Strut that butt  ;D ...Really does look great MRH.
Thanks for the pics and keep rollin' out the smoke. 8)

Coyote

MRH

Quote from: West Coast Kansan on February 18, 2007, 02:41:55 PM
MHR,Good Stuff-  looks like a real strong bark, what is your rub technique? 

No technique really, just sprinkled on the rub and patted it in, then plastic wrapped, and into the fridge overnight.  Let them warm up and into the Bradley to smoke.

Mark

iceman

Gizmo

MRH, Looking mighty tasty.

In honor of the Chinese New Year and the Pig

I want to thank all the honorable guests that showed up.  Much appreciate the appearance of Mr Bradley, Iceman, Chez Bubba, Old Man, Chef Ken Hess, Steven Raichlen, Mr Van DeCamp, Kirin, Kirkland, and the many others that made brief appearances throughout the day.  It was a pleasure having you show up.

Post smoke with Iceman Rub and the right two racks have Iceman's Sopin' Sauce.  Note, you don't have to put in on the ribs as the jar has a built in handle and you can drink it straight. ;)

Post a quick run under the broiler to crisp up the Sauce.

Top - Kirin Ichiban to cleanse the palate.
Naan - home made flat bread - Raichlen from BBQ U.
Hess, one rack with Greenbrier rubs (ran out of Iceman's after the 2nd rack)
Van DeKamps green beans (yah not very Chinese but they did have pig - I mean bacon in them).
Ribs from Costco
BS from Bradley
Pucks and smoke from Chez
Recipes and techniques from Old Man and all the other Forum guests that made brief appearances but did not get mentioned.
It was one great feast.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

owrstrich

penalty for taunting...

completelyunsportsmanlikeboosh1tifyouaskmeandimthinkingingyouwillgotohe11forthis
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

West Coast Kansan

:-[NO YOU CANT HAVE THOSE LAST TWO RIBS TILL YOU FINISH YOUR GREEN BEANS! >:(

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

coyote

What a plate ! Looks great..........Thanks alot Giz....AGAIN !...Here it is 1 a.m. Just thought I'd check the
forum before turning in and WOW ! What a tastey looking post...........Now after my snack.I'll turn in. ;D

Coyote

Gizmo

Gee and I thought you guys would be impressed with the guest list but then I guess they all showed up at your place as well. ;D

West Coast Kansan

Icey Chicken, The best of modern medicine cant help him now, even with all that temperature taking going on.

Add a little Iceman Sauce and kinda feels like dancing a twist

Reminds me of a gun fighter!

Cut down!

Another painting with Iceman's sauce to even out the coating, add some finger licken and finished him off in the oven.

wck

Gizmo

WCK, nice looking bird.  If he wasn't sitting on the stool, I would almost expect him to start walking and put on a TUX.
That's what I call a tasty bird.

LilSmoker

Great looking food guys, impressive guest list also Gizmo  ;) :P

That "gunfighter" looks very tasty! ;)
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

MRH

Wow !! Lots of good looking food here the last few posts ;D

Mark