Ok Who Is A-Smokin' What This Weekend - The Cat Is Back.

Started by Oldman, May 17, 2006, 11:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

icerat4

Just another weekend with the smoker...

Gizmo

Looks like Icerat4 is getting a jump on Xmas.   ;)
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

coyote

Guys.....you're killing me...I haven't been able to eat real food for a few weeks now. >:(

And all that grub looks soooooooo goooood! :D At least I can look at it. :) Keep the great pic's

comming. I think I'm better just looking at them :)

Coyote

TxSmoker

Hello everyone, been a busy weekend for me! Here is what I did:
Ain't your mama's meatloaf, I posted on the Ain't your mama's thread with some tweeks that I did to it.
Pork Loin using one of Bassman's rub
Jimmy Kimmel's smoked wings from the recipe sight
5 lbs of jerky: 2.5 lbs High Mountain Hickory, 2.5 lbs High Mountain Teryaki

and the most delicious recipe of the weekend goes to:
Smoked Boston Style Candy-"ized" Bake Beans! From Olds

WOW, were these beans good!!! Beyond good! Everyone must try them if you like baked beans!!
The wings were very very tasty!
The meatloaf was the BOMB!
The loin is still in the smoker as well as the jerky.
I will post some pics of the finished loin later, the jerky will be good as usual I'm sure!

I have gained so much knowledge from this site and I want to thank you all for your recipes and great insight! I already have some ideas to tweek some recipes, I will post of their results in the future. Steve

LilSmoker

Wow! big eats guys!, icerat4 those parcels look great, and TxSmoker that's finger licking good!  ;)

You know i was thinking, just imagine if everybody here lived closer to each other, and maybe once a year we did a gathering where everybody had to bring some food to the party, just imagine what that spread would look like! :o :o :o
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

Habanero Smoker

Quote from: LilSmoker on March 04, 2007, 11:06:25 PM
Wow! big eats guys!, icerat4 those parcels look great, and TxSmoker that's finger licking good!  ;)

I'll have to agree. Some nice looking layouts of food.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Wildcat

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

LilSmoker

<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

West Coast Kansan

Pork Loin Bacon, its what's for lunch on a Sunday afternoon. :P

The Mrs was all over this and she is not real big on anything not commercial processed and bought at Trader Joe's. Thought for sure seeing it cure in the fridge for a week would be the end of even trying it.  :)

Starting to get a serious addiction to those sweet little peppers. :)

Now she is back for more... barely got the pictures taken... ::)

Gonna go slice some more and rub it all over my body and see if anything good (or bad) happens!  ;D  ;)  ;)

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

PigOut

Well done WCK ! Looks Great
What kind of cure ?

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven

When Pigs fly around here,there's a trail of smoke comin from em !!

Arcs_n_Sparks

West Coast Kansan

Cure was TQ in the form of MallardWacker / HabSmoker / Gizmo last in weeks posting under canada bacon i think.

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

Arcs_n_Sparks

WCK,

Are you able to get a loin that hasn't already been treated in some way? Everytime I go to the store, it seems everything is pumped up 15%-30% with liquids.

Arcs_n_Sparks

NePaSmoKer

icerat4, wck & TxSmoker
All looks very good. Keep on making good eats.  ;D

hey wck watch those peppers when you rub em all over  :o

nepas

West Coast Kansan

Sparky, Mikes Meats in O'side.  Everything comes from Iowa (sorry JO) Packers. Dead about a week including transportation - no nothing added except what the farmers feed them - so the story goes.  Really minimal goo.