Ok Who Is A-Smokin' What This Weekend - The Cat Is Back.

Started by Oldman, May 17, 2006, 11:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildcat

Quote from: Tiny Tim on August 18, 2007, 07:20:02 AM
Thought sure you were gonna comment on the "fixed" part of that, WC. lol ;D  I know I was going to, but for once couldn't come up with anything appropriate. :P

;D Now that you mention it, this cat was fixed long ago.  ;D
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

MWS

Quote from: Consiglieri on August 18, 2007, 02:01:43 PM
MWS:  Had to read your post twice cuz I was looking for the type of beer  you'd be serving or cooking with. And all I saw was wine.  ;)

But if its going to be wine, I like a nice pinot with pork.  Would probably compliment the fruit/ginger spice on the meat too.  Good luck with your meal.

IPA all the way......I picked up some LaConner Brewing IPA a couple of days ago when I was in Bellingham Wash. That's for me....the wine is for the woman folk and I'll have a glass with dinner.  ;D
Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

IKnowWood

i got some Not our Mom's Meatloaf going Sunday. Balance that with some Mac n chesse from Smoek and spice and alls good.  Yum

IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

Kell

It's finally Friday!  This week has gone by too slow for me.  I'm gonna brine salmon tonight for hot smoked salmon tomorrow.

whitetailfan

2 beef briskets using Bassman's rub recipe (from Paul Kirk) off Old's site.
Rubbed at lunch today.  Put into smoker tonight with timer for probably 3:00am giving me 15hrs of cook time.  Gives me FTC option if it cooks too fast.
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

iceman

Quote from: whitetailfan on August 24, 2007, 12:17:11 PM
2 beef briskets using Bassman's rub recipe (from Paul Kirk) off Old's site.
Rubbed at lunch today.  Put into smoker tonight with timer for probably 3:00am giving me 15hrs of cook time.  Gives me FTC option if it cooks too fast.
Hmmm...... Brisket, it's not just for dinner anymore. Breakfast anyone??? Sounds good to me!! ;D ;)

MoSmoke

About 4 dozen ABT's.
The wife and I had them last weekend and who am I to argue when she tells me to crank up the OBS.
There will be plenty of cold adult beverages to follow the buffalo droppings.
Have a great "Smok'n" weekend.

MoSmoke
The Surgeon General may have been right, "Smoking is Addictive".

Tiny Tim

My smoker is gonna wonder what got into me.  Last night I cold smoked a couple of blocks of cheese, tonight I'm smoking a 7#ish butt, and at other times in the coming week, I'll be doing some jerky, some dried beef, and a Turkey breast, then next Saturday I'll be demoing my unit with a full chicken on my beer can rack without a beer can, while serving some of the previously smoked items.

LilSmoker

Didn't get a chance to smoke at the weekend but i was in costco yesterday afternoon, they had some lovely baby backs, i couldn't resist, i have 8 racks in the BS right now

LilSmoker
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

Artmiester

Did a 16hr smoke with an 8# pork shoulder and 4hrs of cherry. Tossed in a small brisket, a couple of links of Kilbasa and two racks of pig candy for drippins' which I took out when the time was right. Now I got ammo for next weekend's ABTs. Ummmmmmmmm! ;D ;D ;D
The Artmiester

"BBQs not the only pleasure in this world but it's way ahead of whatever's in second place."

owrstrich

i have been looking at my neglected bradley for a week... sitting there in the corner... hadnt got any love since april...

so i just gonna have to go get 4 butts at smart n final... rubb them down and tie them up in the fridge in anticipation of a friday saturday smoke...  also gonna get 2 brisket... im gonna use gizmos brisket boating technique this time...

photos to follow...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich

i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

Tiny Tim

I'm smoking some cell phones this coming weekend.  A 2 year old LG that had service from Alltel, and possibly a brand new, never used LG3280 from Tracfone.  Feel free to send me your old, worn out phones and I'll put 'em to good use.

Gizmo

Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

owrstrich

yepper... we are back to our home away from home... directly across the street from angels stadium...

we can mount the heap and ride down now... we were gonna check out huntington beach last sunday and ended up with a breaded tenderloin at tommys in san clemente...

the report is here...

http://forum.bradleysmoker.com/index.php?topic=5201.new#new

we dont have our november schedule yet... but oct 13 / 14 and oct 20 / 21 are open right now...

let me know...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

Gizmo

I am open both weekends.  Only have the 27th occupied for my daughters wedding.  If you can make it down, you can help me crack open some Kweichow Moutai.  One of my employees gave me a gift box of it.  Her husband brought it back from China.  It is reported to be the National drink of China and what is offered at formal affairs to heads of state.  Kind of looking forward to seeing what it taste like.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/