Ok Who Is A-Smokin' What This Weekend - The Cat Is Back.

Started by Oldman, May 17, 2006, 11:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Consiglieri

Quote from: Mr Walleye on April 26, 2008, 05:12:38 PM
Sounds like a great lunch Consiglieri!

I just got done stuffing 16 lbs of kielbasa, into the smoker tomorrow.

Mike

I'm willing to trade some....
Consiglieri

La Quinta

I am too...!!! :) Ever had real dates FishMan? (Don't get crazy...I mean dates...like the fruit) Be happy to ship ya some!!! (We...where I live... are the biggest farmers of dates (outside of, I think Moracco) in the world. (Could be Algiers...not sure)...but anyway...dates for kielbasa?

Mr Walleye

Last time I had a date I got in trouble!  ::)

Just kiddin', No, I have never had a real "date", just dried ones.

I'd love to ship you guys some, but I think it might be a little "gamey" by the time it got there. It really is good and simple to do.

My wife has an Aunt & Uncle in Santa Barbara, California. They have been here (Moose Jaw, SK, Canada) a few times but we have never made it down there. I also used to have an Aunt & Uncle in New York City as well. Unfortunately both are deceased now.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Ontrack

Quote from: La Quinta on April 26, 2008, 09:11:15 PM
but anyway...dates for kielbasa?

I was thinking my first born (hopefully it'll never happen at almost 47), my dog, and every Playboy since 1986 for some walleye! Oops, wife would get rid of me before the dog, but she would happily part with boxes and boxes of magazines... :D

La Quinta

FishMan...I've had tried to make kielbasa before and I can't seem to get it right...don't know why...have used several different recipes...so it's not the recipes...its ME!! Either shrinks to much...or not enough garlic...or...it's always something...I may ship ya some dates anyway tho!! :)

La Quinta

OnTrack...don't make me EVEN go there about the "boxes and boxes" of Playboys...dude...it's 2008!! :)

Gizmo

So LQ, are you implying Ontrack is a little outdated and he should have boxes and boxes of playboy videos? 
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

La Quinta

Something else...geeezzz Giz...there is that silly internet thing where you don't have to show the wiff what you're looking at...ICK! But boys will be boys...

Smoking Duck

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

Arcs_n_Sparks

I remain, drinking at a distance....

Arcs_n_Sparks

Ontrack

I will admit, Playboy hasn't been the same (the articles) since Hef's daughter Christie took over the reins. I told my "wiff" that this would be the last year I subscribe :'(

La Quinta

You "boys" crack me up!!! I am soooo with Arcs...ya know what...we keep jacking these threads...it's not right...you boys are killin me...I'm gonna drink with Arcs...

Gizmo

Garlic, Tomatillos, Romas, Green Oninons, Yellow Onions, Jalepenos.  All but the garlic was sliced fairly thin to increase surface area.  Smoked salsa....

Also put 1 hour of oak on some Chicken legs, and pollo asado. 

Half of the chicken legs were SMOFRIED and half were smogrilled as was the pollo asada. 
The pollo asada was from the mexican market.  I picked up a few pounds of carne asada and pollo asada for the weekend.  Now if I could only get their recipe.   ;)
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

Ontrack

Not familiar with pollo asada, Giz. Everything else sounds great!

La Quinta

Giz...I was gonna do Italian tonight...now....NOT SO MUCH...yum...