Ok Who Is A-Smokin' What This Weekend - The Cat Is Back.

Started by Oldman, May 17, 2006, 11:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLBentRider

Quote from: Smoking Duck on May 25, 2008, 03:00:30 AM
Someone needs to pass LQ the prune juice.  She's gonna be so stopped up from the cheese that her IT will soon reach 125F if she doesn't move some of that out.  Sorry bout the cold weather, LQ.  At least you're getting a chance to see how the common folk live  :P

Just try the ABT's  ::) ::)
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

westexasmoker

oooo rats (abts) and crown on the rocks.....yep I'm warming up!!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

Gizmo

Split the smoked cheese and garlic with LQ.  She split the Jerky with me.  ;D  My mom and niece will be much delighted with that decsision.  
The Ranch Seasoning is next although it is not smoked.  Guess I should toss some of that smoked garlic into the dehydrator and turn it into smoked garlic powder.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

huhwhatliar

Quote from: Gizmo on May 25, 2008, 04:59:57 PM
Split the smoked cheese and garlic with LQ.  She split the Jerky with me.  ;D  My mom and niece will be much delighted with that decsision. 
The Ranch Seasoning is next although it is not smoked.  Guess I should toss some of that smoked garlic into the dehydrator and turn it into smoked garlic powder.

Giz are you sending me some smoked cheese  ::) ::) It's getting too hot here for me to smoke cheese  ;)

Domenick
They say home is where family is not......

La Quinta

Giz...don't fall for it...he's fulla...well...you know what he's fulla!!! :)

huhwhatliar

Quote from: La Quinta on May 25, 2008, 08:53:28 PM
Giz...don't fall for it...he's fulla...well...you know what he's fulla!!! :)

I am not, my eyes are not Brown  :P

Domenick

La Quinta

Well mine are....and I am fulla...well...never mind...anyhoo...lots of smoked cheese and jerky makin...I am very happy...!!!:) And about 10lbs of bugs...ain't life sweet?

Smoking Duck

Cheese, jerky and bugs?  Life is sweet now but just wait til the morning  ;D

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

huhwhatliar

Quote from: Smoking Duck on May 25, 2008, 09:09:21 PM
Cheese, jerky and bugs?  Life is sweet now but just wait til the morning  ;D

I see Duck she back on and you forget the prune juice comment  ;)

Domenick

La Quinta

No worries...Giz made the very same comment earlier today!!! :)

Smoking Duck

I knew Giz was an extremely intelligent person  ;)

Dom, can you imagine the plane ride home?  The person next to her will be thinking "What in the name of all things unholy did this lady eat?"

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

huhwhatliar

Quote from: Smoking Duck on May 25, 2008, 09:22:34 PM
I knew Giz was an extremely intelligent person  ;)

Dom, can you imagine the plane ride home?  The person next to her will be thinking "What in the name of all things unholy did this lady eat?"

I was truly hoping you wouldn't go there Duck..... But now that you have, I still don't want to think about it :D :D

Domenick

La Quinta

Giggles...Giz is only 2 hours away in the car Dude...no plane ride...and the environment in the car way very pleasent...thank you very muck...:)

Gizmo

Quote from: huhwhatliar on May 25, 2008, 05:13:41 PM

Giz are you sending me some smoked cheese  ::) ::) It's getting too hot here for me to smoke cheese  ;)

Domenick

Well the invitation to come out for bugs was open for everyone but LQ was the only one that took me up on it.  :D

With what is still in the fridge and much needs to get into the freezer, it will be a while before I need to smoke cheese again unless some one comes up with a bunch of people that are smokey cheese head fonduers.   ::)
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

pensrock

Well I'm doing my first pork butt this year, I suppose it's about half way done at this point. I took some before pics and will try to remember to get some after pics to post. I'm also doing a couple pounds of pitstashios (sp?).
   Of course I planned to take and post pics of last weekends salmon/steelhead smoke but forgot. I did take one before pic but thats not what everyone wants to see anyway.  :-\
   You know... it really sucks getting old and forgetfull. Well I might have forgot the pics but the king salmon and steelhead were great! You'll just have to take my word for it.  :D