Ok Who Is A-Smokin' What This Weekend - The Cat Is Back.

Started by Oldman, May 17, 2006, 11:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deb415611

Quote from: La Quinta on January 17, 2009, 06:32:38 PM
I'm gonna try that Deb....have the offset cold smoke box set to arrive Tuesday....looking forward to trying to smoke cheese without it turning into soup (still hovering around 80 here)!!

I'm sure I'll have a lot of questions for everyone!!  :)

That's very cool LQ!!  I bet you can't wait.   :)

La Quinta

Yeah....Gizmo treated me to a load of smoked cheese....time for me to return the favor!!

KyNola

Good for you LQ!  As it is still 80 degrees where you are, I would load the bottom of the tower with ice just to play it safe in keeoing the heat down.

As for me, Sunday brings the turducken roll idea I posted a few weeks ago into reality.  I'm pretty psyched about trying this.  Will post photos from start to finish so you can all laugh or congratulate me depending on the outcome!  :D  :D  :D

KyNola 

Mr Walleye

KyNola

LQ lives but a couple of miles from me!  :D

It's such a hot climate... I know I speak for her when I say that she wishes she lived in a much milder climate such as Western Canada.  ::)

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

pensrock

Mike,
If LQ actually lived near you in Canada, you would never see her anyway. She would be next to the fire and never move away. Even during the summer months.  ;) ;D ;D
pens

Gizmo

Yup, anything below 95 and she'd be dressed like an Eskimo during whaling season. 
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

Mr Walleye

Quote from: Gizmo on January 18, 2009, 10:59:46 AM
Yup, anything below 95 and she'd be dressed like an Eskimo during whaling season. 

Ohh that's good Gizmo!  :D

But you better watch out for the tea bags... Duck!... Here comes one now!  :D

Mike

La Quinta

All of you except Fishman are correct!!!  ;D Look guys...I got the cold box coming from Tiny...let me wallow in this for a while...please...? Or...you will all be mailed teabags..."Magic" Teabags.....TRUST ME....I MEAN YOU NO HARM!!!!  :D  :D  :D

HCT

Quote from: Gizmo on January 18, 2009, 10:59:46 AM

That is funny. :D :D Reminds me exactly of my daughter who lives in Miami.
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

FLBentRider

Speaking of, Chicken leg quarters were on sale for $0.59/lb. I bought 13lb. Three racks worth got Jan's rub and are in the OBS with 2 hours of JB Oak bisquettes.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Smokin Soon

Certain people could not wait until game day for fattys.
some sharp chedder with a sprinkle of Ice's rub. Mix of pork, beef, and Cajun Brats.

And rack of ribs

Smokin Soon

pensrock

Mr Walleye

Very very nice SS!

The bacon wrap looks nice 'n crispy! Mmmmm  ;)

Mike

Smokin Soon