BS611 W/PID

Started by NePaSmoKer, June 28, 2013, 05:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Anyone using a PID with their new 611?

Toker

Yes Rick i do. Exactly like you would do with a digital smoker. There is no slider bar to bypass. The circuit board is inside the smoke gen so go without any hesitation. Don't worry i have ALL the 4 racks so trust me, i know what I'M talking about  ;)

The only ELECTRIC smoker (the propane doesn't count) that would not work with a PID is the future counter-top soon to be release cause it will come with only one power cord for everything (the fan, the element and the smoke generator) unlike the others that come with 2.

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Toker on June 28, 2013, 07:46:48 AM
Yes Rick i do. Exactly like you would do with a digital smoker. There is no slider bar to bypass. The circuit board is inside the smoke gen so go without any hesitation. Don't worry i have ALL the 4 racks so trust me, i know what I'M talking about  ;)

The only ELECTRIC smoker (the propane doesn't count) that would not work with a PID is the future counter-top soon to be release cause it will come with only one power cord for everything (the fan, the element and the smoke generator) unlike the others that come with 2.

Thanks Toker

I run pid with mine. This was a question i needed for my son who has a new one

Toker