Ordering 120 Bisquettes

Started by rveal23, July 17, 2013, 11:08:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rveal23

Just found a great deal in "My Opinion"(The Good Wife)  :D
on Allied Kenco Sales for 120 Bisquette Packs.

I just ordered 120pks of:
Apple
Hickory
Maple
Pecan

They are only 39.95 each and Shipping was  dirt cheap as well.

They also had Mesquite, Cherry & Alder, along with the 48pks as well.

http://www.alliedkenco.com/752.aspx

I know Yard & Pool has deals as well, but figured I would try this place out!
* DBS w/ 900watt Mod
* Webber Kettle Grill
* Hybrid Grill

ragweed

Bought from them.  Very satisfied.

pz

Good prices; thanks for posting  ;)
My online cookbook: good food & friends

rveal23

Damn, Order was processed and shipped already! Very Satisfied so far with
This Place.  Can't wait to get my Pucks! 8)
* DBS w/ 900watt Mod
* Webber Kettle Grill
* Hybrid Grill

gemeatguy

that's funny, I've had 20 of the 120 count boxes of hickory backordered from them for over a month, gonna hafta givem a call?

rveal23

Wow, that's a lot of boxes, and a long time you have been waiting.. Call them up they might have forgotten about you.. As soon as they get to my door, I'll post here so you know I did get them. I never got a notification that anything was backordered.
* DBS w/ 900watt Mod
* Webber Kettle Grill
* Hybrid Grill

beefmann

great pricing,,, need to keep that place

rveal23

So got home and what was at my front door. A big package, and what was in it? All my Bisquettes! ;D

@gemeatguy - I would give them a call I did not have any backorders.

I had a great experience with Allied Kenco, would defiantly buy from them again!
* DBS w/ 900watt Mod
* Webber Kettle Grill
* Hybrid Grill

NYFrank

Thanks for the post. I will be stocking up as well from these guys. I looked on Amazon and the best they offered was $55 for some selections and up to $72 for others.

Thanks

rveal23

NYFrank, I agree, I was looking around for a couple of weeks and finally found these guys.. I kept comparing the prices to the Home Depot website, and nothing compared so Finally had to pull the trigger when I saw these!
* DBS w/ 900watt Mod
* Webber Kettle Grill
* Hybrid Grill

gemeatguy

Just got off the phone with them they told me end of august at the soonest! IMO bradley really dropped the ball on this one, I have been trying to get hickory pucks since last december, I go through 3-4 THOUSAND pucks a year so ordering the smaller packs is not an option

rveal23

Quote from: gemeatguy on July 23, 2013, 12:06:45 PM
Just got off the phone with them they told me end of august at the soonest! IMO bradley really dropped the ball on this one, I have been trying to get hickory pucks since last december, I go through 3-4 THOUSAND pucks a year so ordering the smaller packs is not an option

I'm guessing since I only ordered 1 box that they were able to spare that? But holly sh!t, I guess you don't like smoking... LOL Well good luck on getting your boxes. I hope they don't fail you.

I'm guessing you order from various suppliers to fulfill the quantity you use.
* DBS w/ 900watt Mod
* Webber Kettle Grill
* Hybrid Grill

gemeatguy

Always used to get them from amazon, best pricing and free shipping to boot, but they have been OOS since bradley had the packaging problem, they won't even let me backorder them.  I'm trying to avoid buying from multiple locations to save on the shipping

KyNola

How is this Bradley's fault and not Allied Kenco's?  You ordered 20 boxes and AK lost or backlogged your order.  Other folks are getting their orders fulfilled just fine so they obviously have/had an inventory.  I'm betting you're not the only Bradley puck customer they have.

iceman

Quote from: KyNola on July 23, 2013, 02:39:55 PM
How is this Bradley's fault and not Allied Kenco's?  You ordered 20 boxes and AK lost or backlogged your order.  Other folks are getting their orders fulfilled just fine so they obviously have/had an inventory.  I'm betting you're not the only Bradley puck customer they have.

Have to agree with KyNola on this one. It's a AK problem not a Bradley problem.  ;)