Hello!!!

Started by AkSmoke, August 03, 2013, 10:48:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AkSmoke

New member from Alaska... Bought a 4 rack digital. Figured I earned a smoker upgrade for all the reds I caught this year dipnetting... Time to smoke em up!

pz

Welcome from Idaho, Alaska  ;)
My online cookbook: good food & friends

Saber 4

Welcome from down Texas way, don't forget to post pics.....

pensrock

ragweed

Welcome to the forum from Nebraska.  We just got back from an inside passage cruise with a side trip to Glacier Bay.  You have a awesomely beautiful state!!

mahto

welcome from so cal would be great to smoke fresh reds
tu amigo
mahto

beefmann

hello from  so. calif

AkSmoke

Quote from: mahto on August 03, 2013, 09:11:15 PM
welcome from so cal would be great to smoke fresh reds

I figure I pulled about 130lbs of fillets, a full 5 cubic foot freezer, this year.  Going to smoke about 8-10 half pint jar cases worth to get some freezer space back.

Saber 4

I'm sure we could supply you with enough mailing address' to give you some freezer room if you really need it. :D

AkSmoke

Quote from: Saber 4 on August 04, 2013, 12:09:20 PM
I'm sure we could supply you with enough mailing address' to give you some freezer room if you really need it. :D

Lol!

I have a feeling I've got it under control, dad already volunteered to 'store' a case for me...

Saber 4

Quote from: AkSmoke on August 04, 2013, 01:03:22 PM
Quote from: Saber 4 on August 04, 2013, 12:09:20 PM

Lol!

I have a feeling I've got it under control, dad already volunteered to 'store' a case for me...

You have a good dad, and you can't blame a guy for trying can you....

SiFumar

Welcome!  Remember we like pics!  What part of AK you from?

AkSmoke

Quote from: SiFumar on August 04, 2013, 02:28:41 PM
What part of AK you from?

Grew up in Anchorage but currently living in Wasilla. Couldn't justify Anchorage home prices.

KyNola

Another great member of this forum also lives in Wasilla.  Iceman.  Makes a killer BBQ sauce.

rveal23

Welcome from So Cal!
* DBS w/ 900watt Mod
* Webber Kettle Grill
* Hybrid Grill