Bookmarks 1 Bookmarks

Author Topic: The NEW Bradley Counter Top Smoker My Initial Review  (Read 30822 times)

Offline Quarlow

• Member Extraordinaire
  • Is Y'all one word or two?
Re: The NEW Bradley Counter Top Smoker My Initial Review
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2014, 08:44:39 am »
What the heck. Is this a test group that 15 people got free smokers and I missed it? The racks look to have little feet on them, is this true? If so I wish the big smokers racks had them, maybe something Bradley could look at for future production changes. So if you are using it outside do you need the discharge tube or can you leave it off? Are the pucks thicker, why do they last 30 mins. as opposed to 20 like the big smokers? When they call it a counter top smoker do they mean if you have a counter top in the backyard or is it meant to be used indoors? My next question may have been answered but I will ask anyway. If you put more than 3 pucks in does it still jam up?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 08:49:42 am by Quarlow »
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Offline Tenpoint5

• Moderation Team
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2014, 08:10:02 pm »
Quarlow,

Last year Bradley Industries was kind enough to give every member that was in attendance at the Midwest Smoke Out IV
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Offline KyNola

• Moderation Team
  • KCBS CBJ
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2014, 07:36:01 am »
Q, Many have cut the discharge tube down to a length of 6 inches or so.  The pucks are the same ones.  They just changed the timer.  Lastly, unless you have a great ventilation system in your kitchen I can't imagine anyone using this unit indoors.  The long discharge tube was so a user could theoretically vent the unit out of a window but as I said earlier I can't imagine anyone using the unit indoors due to the amount of smoke that leaks from the unit.

Offline Quarlow

• Member Extraordinaire
  • Is Y'all one word or two?
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2014, 05:31:44 pm »
Quarlow,

Last year Bradley Industries was kind enough to give every member that was in attendance at the Midwest Smoke Out IV
Sweet
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Offline pnut6969

« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2015, 09:49:13 am »
I too just got one of these as a present and the same problem a house full of smoke so much for using inside I had smoke coming out of everywhere outside it goes to finish smoke cure for the unit

Offline TEDTobaccoFL

« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2015, 09:02:05 am »
Wow! The article provides details which is very informative and interesting to read. I can say that in this way, you are able to attract the attention of your viewers and readers. Good job!