Looking to purchase

Started by cuznvin, May 25, 2006, 06:46:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cuznvin

Hi,

I am considering purchasing a Bradle Digital Smoker. I currently own a Pitts and Spitts smoker and want something that is simpler to use and that I dont need to tend to. I also dont have enough room on the P&S when I have large parties. What I need help with is deciding on which size smoker to purchase. How much food can I fit in the 4 rack model vs the 6 rack? Will a whole chicken fit between two racks or do I need to remove the rack above it for it to fit? Also, will the powder coat hold up as well as the stainless model and is there a chance they will release a digital model in stainless??? THANKS!!

Oldman

Greetings,

Welcome to the forms.  I cannot personally answer your question as I own the older style unit. There was a posting of concern on the 6 rack unit. There was one on the 4 rack unit that favorable.

May I suggest you call Chez (Kirk) around 6 pm.  He is a dealer of good reputation and a long time member here.  You can get his phone number at the bottom of his website.  Chez Bubba's House Of Smoke  ;D

The unit is so new that not many here have one. Chez does and he will tell you what is what. Many of us have modified our older units, some with circulation fans, other with PID controllers until those units break we will be looking to the new member to educate us.

Good Luck!
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

iceman

Welcome cuznvin;
Olds has pretty much said it all. There just hasn't been enough input on the new units to give you an acurate answer. I would indeed call Kirk about this if you want a straight forward opinion. Please do keep us posted on your findings.

cuznvin

Who is kirk? Any answerrs would help...

Oldman

Quote He is a dealer of good reputation and a long time member here. 

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

cuznvin

So is kirk the CHez Bubba guy?

Oldman

QuoteSo is kirk the CHez Bubba guy?
Yepper that he is~~!