Alice Cooper Dirty Diamonds tour.

Started by manxman, May 26, 2006, 03:37:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

manxman

Don't suppose anyone went to see Alice Cooper during his recent tour of Canada?

www.alicecooper.com/tourdates.html

He is now heading to this side of the pond and has a concert here on the Isle of Man to coincide with the motorcycle TT Races when 35-40000 bikers invade our island. Quite a lot when you consider the normal population is only 70000!!

Couple of good pictures at this site which can be clicked on to enlarge, plus a photo gallery with many more pictures.

www.iomguide.com/tt.php

A dozen of us have got tickets to go and see him, should be a laugh! ;D He then heads back across the pond to tour in the US.

Busy couple of weeks ahead, the place transforms from a tranquil quiet island into a vibrant cosmopolitan centre rocking to the sound of motorbikes racing at up to 180mph on normal (closed!) roads.

And for those working in the local hospital...... we see the best and worst of it!

Manxman

whitetailfan

Hey Manx,
Glad to hear you got tix.  I missed the show when he came to Lethbridge (I had just blown my concert wad on the Motley Crue show in Calgary the month before).  My Uncle went and said it was spectacular.  He and Alice go way back.

Took some pics on his cellphone and passed them around to family.  It looked like a great show.  No slowing down with age at all.

Have fun.
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

manxman

QuoteIt looked like a great show.  No slowing down with age at all.

Thanks WTF, that's what I wanted to hear! ;D

Gather he into golf in a big way nowadays, perhaps that is why he wanted to come here! Although we are only a small island we have 8 golf courses!! :)
Manxman

owrstrich

i saw alice at the gove in anaheim last year...

as always... alice rocks out... played 2 or 3 new tunes... the rest was like high school...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

manxman

The gig was last Thursday, people of all ages there from around 16 to 60 plus...... absolutely brilliant!! Ears tingled for a while afterwards though!!!!! ;D

Gather he starts the US part of his tour soon, would thoroughly recommend it if you are into this type of music.
Manxman