New bradley owner

Started by 51FERGUSON, September 19, 2013, 07:42:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

51FERGUSON

Hello all I got my Bradley 4 rack digital smoker on Monday. I have it unpacked and waiting on my bisquettes to arrive from Bass Pro on Saturday. I hope this Florida weather will be nice to me so I can get it seasoned and get to smoking. I have been reading a lot in the forum gathering tips and helpful info. This is my first electric smoker so I'm sure I will have some trial and error. I will post up my results and opinion of the smoker after I get to use it. Any one else in the Tampa Bay area? I'm in Ruskin Fl.

Saber 4

Welcome from Texas, season by the instructions, keep your vent open, keep your vent open and use hot water in your puck bowl for heat recovery, and if no one mentions it Keep Your Vent Open :)

NorthShoreMN

Welcome from N E  Minnesota.
Bradley 6 digital, Bradley BCS, TSM 20 stainless, Masterbuilt 30 with cold smoke attachment, BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Q2200,Homemade grill on trailer

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever." Mahatma Gandhi

beefmann

Welcome aboard, lots of good  information and good  people here, if you  run into issues, concerns or anything else just ask,,, someone or  many  will  respond

tskeeter

Welcome aboard!

I recommend you take time to check out "the recipe site".  Tips and recipes from the forum's most experienced members.

http://www.susanminor.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?180-Our-Time-Tested-and-Proven-Recipes

Smokin Sparky

Welcome to the forum form Southwest Idaho.  ;D

Blake
Never be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the ark.
Professionals built the Titanic.

ragweed

Welcome to the forum from Nebraska.

51FERGUSON

Yancey

Welcome from a fellow Floridian!

Skishy

Welcome from the other side of the country in Eastern Washington!
"Hail to the King, baby!" - Bruce Campbell

2 - 4 rack OBS
1 - Brinkmann Pellet Smoker
1 - Masterbuilt Charcoal smoker