BS611 Help

Started by smokerator, October 09, 2013, 06:27:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smokerator

Can anyone tell if this is a BS611 by looking at it?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007FFYHM0/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

I can not see that model # anywhere.

Thanks,
Mike aka Smokerator

BS611

KyNola

The photo is a BS611.  The new graphics, the controls all in the smoke generator and the new rack system are indicative of the BS611.  I did notice that nowhere does it state that it is a BS611 being sold so you might want to get some clarification just to be certain.

Grouperman941

Quote from: KyNola on October 09, 2013, 07:04:11 AM
It is.  The new graphics, the controls all in the smoke generator and the new rack system are indicative of the BS611.

Yup. Plus, it tells me I purchased that model on May 28, 2012. :-)
I just spent $12 K on this Honda Accord! Why can't it tow my boat?!?

smokerator

$282.00 seams like a great price (shipping included) so I just wanted to make sure it was the BS611.

Thanks guys.
Mike aka Smokerator

BS611

Gafala

Quote from: smokerator on October 09, 2013, 06:27:58 AM
Can anyone tell if this is a BS611 by looking at it?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007FFYHM0/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

I can not see that model # anywhere.

Thanks,

If you scrool down to Product Details you will see it is a BS611.

Product Dimensions: 20.2 x 17.5 x 33.5 inches ; 52 pounds
Shipping Weight: 52 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
Origin: China
Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
ASIN: B007FFYHM0
Item model number: BS611
Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars  See all reviews (27 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #18,080 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Bradley 4 rack Digital, 900 watt, Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Char-Griller Smoking Pro BBQ Smoker with rotisserie
Brinkman Bullet Smoker
Weber 24"
Custom Hard Cure Cabinet for Salami
One Auber Master Temp monitor and two remotes with probes, up to ten remotes can be used.

joaxe

Yes, that IS a great price!

FWIW, I bought mine from Overstock.com for $299 (free shipping).  About a few hours after I ordered it, a new "coupon" was emailed to me from Overstock.com for $20 off on orders of $150 or more.

I called their Customer Service and they applied the coupon to my order that was already made (but not shipped).  That was great Customer Service on their part!

Joe
"Eins, Zwei, Zuffa!"