2013 Bradley Forum Christmas Exchange

Started by Tenpoint5, October 16, 2013, 12:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HSC5690

Got it.......

Thank yours Ray aka rdevous ...
The cookies are great and I love cookbooks.  Can't wait to try everything else.   Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family...

rdevous

HSC5690:  Glad it made it to your house intact.  I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year!

I recommend the Apple Pie Moonshine recipe I included in the package.  Makes a great party punch for adults and a nice surprise when bottled in quart or pint Mason jars and given as gifts along with a copy of the recipe.

Ray

If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!

GusRobin

THAT"S A WRAP!
All participants have received their gifts. Still need some of you to post pictures of what you got (that's part of the deal.)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.

Gus
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

Saber 4

Quote from: GusRobin on December 17, 2013, 04:13:23 PM
THAT"S A WRAP!
All participants have received their gifts. Still need some of you to post pictures of what you got (that's part of the deal.)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.

Gus

Thanks for all your hard work Gus, have a Merry Christmas.

RedJada

Yea, thanks Gus for putting this together. It was a lot of fun. Merry Christmas everyone.

Snoopy

thanks Gus and all, this was a blast, can't wait till next years...or maybe a mid year exchange.....?

Quarlow

Will post my pics soon. Daughter has my camera and is away for a couple more days. Sorry.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

GusRobin

Quote from: Quarlow on December 21, 2013, 10:40:22 AM
Will post my pics soon. Daughter has my camera and is away for a couple more days. Sorry.

No problem -- but a note to those that haven't and don't plan on posting pics --that is a disservice and disappointment to your gift giver.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.