2013 Bradley Forum Christmas Exchange

Started by Tenpoint5, October 16, 2013, 12:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GusRobin

As of 10:30 PM Central Time. If you are not on the list, then you are not enrolled as a participant. If you are not on the list, please send me your info (see beginning of this thread for the required info).
Good news - We have more Canadians.
USA
Beefmann
Cajunboudreaux
dman4505
Gafala
Grouperman941
GusRobin
iceman
mez
mwilliams7967
NorthShoreMN
OU812
pensrock
Ragweed
rdevous
Saber 4
Schmidty
Shasta Bob
smoke em if you got em
Snoopy
Tenpoint5
Canada
g
Lumpy
Quarlow
Smokertime
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

beefmann

gonna be another great  Christmas exchange and a  lot of  fun

PapaC

Haven't posted in some time, but I'm still around and had too much fun last year not to join in. So, count me in as well. PM sent.
I'm just a social smoker, I can quit any time I want.

GusRobin

List of participants as of 6:00pm central time. Got a few more Canadians. If you live in a country other than the USA or Canada, feel free to sign up. Hopefully that will encourage someone else from your country to sign up.
As always, if your name is not listed you are not registered. So if you want to play, you need to send me a PM with your nfo.

USA
Beefmann
Cajunboudreaux
dman4505
Gafala
Grouperman941
GusRobin
iceman
mez
mwilliams7967
NorthShoreMN
OU812
PapaC
pensrock
Ragweed
rdevous
Saber 4
Schmidty
Shasta Bob
smoke em if you got em
Snoopy
Standles
Tenpoint5
Canada
g
Lumpy
Quarlow
Smokertime

Some stats
       2012                 2013
USA     35                 22
CAN      8                   4
          43                   26
                           (8 are folks that didn't play last year)

"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

Rckcrwlr

I am all in on this one....what a great example of a group of people with the same passion...

GusRobin

Quote from: Rckcrwlr on October 23, 2013, 07:08:10 AM
I am all in on this one....what a great example of a group of people with the same passion...

Need to send me your info.

Rckcrwlr

Quote from: GusRobin on October 23, 2013, 07:49:18 AM
Quote from: Rckcrwlr on October 23, 2013, 07:08:10 AM

Need to send me your info.

Sorry...got side tracked with that annoying "real job"...

Coming your way.

Keymaster

I wanted to get in but times have taken a turn.. can't wait to see all the great gifts :)

Quarlow

I hear ya Keymaster, that POS truck I rive has been in and out of the shop more in the last 2 months than the knickers of.... well you know what I mean. I worked 2.75 hrs this past Monday and it went back in the shop again and has been there all week. Life is a bowl of cherries but I am always in the pits. :P
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

GusRobin

Thirteen days left to sign up. Here is the list of enrolled participants. If you are not on the list you need to PM your info (see beginning of this thread) no later than 5:00 pm Nov 8th.  If you know someone that you think would like to participate but are not on the list, let them know we are doing sign ups.
Thanks
Gus

USA
Beefmann
Cajunboudreaux
dman4505
Gafala
Grouperman941
GusRobin
iceman
mez
mwilliams7967
NorthShoreMN
OU812
PapaC
pensrock
Ragweed
Rckcrwlr
rdevous
Saber 4
Schmidty
Shasta Bob
smoke em if you got em
Snoopy
Standles
Tenpoint5

Canada
g
Lumpy
Quarlow
Smokertime

RedJada

Was thinking about jumping in on this. But, being in NE Ohio. Don't have much to offer. Yesterday I stumbled across this little place that has all kinds of spices and sauces for people like us. So, PM sent to Gus. Already getting a box ready of NE Ohio flavor to go.  :)

Rckcrwlr

Quote from: RedJada on October 26, 2013, 01:52:31 PM
Was thinking about jumping in on this. But, being in NE Ohio. Don't have much to offer. Yesterday I stumbled across this little place that has all kinds of spices and sauces for people like us. So, PM sent to Gus. Already getting a box ready of NE Ohio flavor to go.  :)

There is all types of great things to offer...

I know the person that gets you will be very appreciative to what you put together.

RedJada

Quote from: Rckcrwlr on October 26, 2013, 06:32:33 PM
Quote from: RedJada on October 26, 2013, 01:52:31 PM

There is all types of great things to offer...

I know the person that gets you will be very appreciative to what you put together.

Hope so RC. I want to go back today but wife wont let me.  :o

GusRobin

We are up to 29 folks. If your name is listed, you are in. If not listed, you are out. If you are out and want to be in, PM me your name, address, screen name, email.

USA
Beefmann
 Redjada
Cajunboudreaux
dman4505
Gafala
Grouperman941
GusRobin
HSC5690
iceman
mez
mwilliams7967
NorthShoreMN
OU812
PapaC
pensrock
Ragweed
Rckcrwlr
rdevous
Saber 4
Schmidty
Shasta Bob
smoke em if you got em
Snoopy
Standles
Tenpoint5
Canada
g
Lumpy
Quarlow
Smokertime

jiggerjams

Can't just have three Canadians. I am in like belly button lint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk