Is this normal?

Started by anthony, October 16, 2013, 05:05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthony

I just got an order of 2 boxes of 120 count hickory.  These seem to be in new boxes and the pucks are now packed in trays of 8 hours each.  My question is a few of the pucks in each pack seem to be not as well formed and some are falling apart, with lots of sawdust in the packs. Here are a few pics....

It seems like the quality of these is not as good as they were a few months go. 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

mwilliams7967

I have bought several boxes of pucks with this new packaging however I haven't experienced this problem. Hopefully it's just an isolated issue!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

beefmann

doesent  look normal to me maybe they changed there  process

Saber 4

It looks like a quality control issue, I had heard they were having trouble keeping up with demand for the 120 boxes. Give them a call or email them with your pics, they can't fix the problem if they don't know about it.

mwilliams7967

With that being said, I haven't bought 120 count box!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

anthony

I will email them in the morning. 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

tskeeter

Anthony, this is a new package configuration, so it looks to me like Bradley is having some issues with new equipment or they're having some difficulty learning to operate new equipment so they get consistent quality.  Hopefully this is normal new equipment and learning curve issues that will get worked out in a short period of time.  If it's not an isolated problem that has already been corrected, your pics may help Bradley sort out their equipment/training issues so that they can deliver the puck quality that we are used to getting.