Yardandpool.com Forum Special

Started by begolf25, October 25, 2013, 06:29:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

begolf25

All right, it seems the majority right now would like Frogmats or ET732's. Below is what I have come up with. Let me know what you think. The discounts below for the Frogmats are similar to the special we offered a year or so ago.

4 or more Frogmats = 15% Discount  $6.79 each - Use Discount Code = BFFMDSC4
6 or more Frogmats = 20% Discount  $6.39 each - Use Discount Code = BFFMDSC6
8 or more Frogmats = 25% Discount  $5.99 each - Use Discount Code = BFFMDSC8

We are currently offering a $5.00 discount on all ET-732 purchases. This discount is applied when you add the ET-732 to your cart. If you use the Discount Code below you will get an additional $4.99 discount making your price for the ET-732 $50.00.

ET-732 $4.99 Discount - USE Discount Code = BFFMET732

Please use the correct discount code at checkout based of the quantity or product you are purchasing to receive the proper discount. You can enter your Discount Code on the final page of checkout just above the place order button. Be sure to click "Apply Coupon" to receive your discount. These discount codes will be valid until 11-10-13.

Sorry, but you can only use one coupon code per order. If oyu would like to get the Frogmat and ET-732 discount I would recommend placing separate orders. The ET-732 ships without any additional handling charges so you won't be charged for handling twice.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks again for your support.

Bryan

Habanero Smoker

Thanks!

These are some sweet deals.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

PapaC

Thanks Bryan, I now have a reason too quit procrastinating on buying the frogmats I'll soon be needing for deer jerky  ;D
I'm just a social smoker, I can quit any time I want.

iceman

ragweed

tskeeter

Bryan, thanks for thinking of us!

I don't need anything right now.  But, you can bet I'll be remembering that Yard and Pool went out of the way to do a special offer for us the next time I need biscuits or parts!

cathouse willy

How about a special free shipping to canada offer? I know we're a small market but we'd luv for it.

Saber 4

smoke em if you got em

Thanks! I'll be placing my order soon.
OBS w/ dual element and fan mods
Dual-Probe auber pid
Charbroil BEESR
Charbroil SRG
Excalibur 9 tray dehydrator
Outdoor Gourmet pellet grill
Old Smokey #22 charcoal grill
Camp Chef DLX pellet grill

Alanfromwis

Bryan,
  Thank you so much for those deals. Will be placing an order ( or 2 ) before they expire. We do appreciate you generous offer.
Alan
Retirement means every day is Saturday except Sunday

begolf25

Quote from: cathouse willy on October 29, 2013, 04:54:59 PM
How about a special free shipping to canada offer? I know we're a small market but we'd luv for it.

We do a lot of business with our friends to the north and we appreciate all of it. Unfortunately, with the shipping rates the way they are we cannot offer Free Shipping to Canada. A 1lb package to Canada via USPS Priority Mail now costs $28.25 for us to ship. That is too much for us to eat on almost any order. But you can still take advantage of the discounts above. That should help offset the shipping costs a bit.

Bryan

iceman

Thanks again Bryan. Ordered 8 of the frog mats. Your customer service rep helped me out with the shipping to Alaska. Great service!!!   :)

begolf25

Quote from: iceman on October 30, 2013, 02:06:31 PM
Thanks again Bryan. Ordered 8 of the frog mats. Your customer service rep helped me out with the shipping to Alaska. Great service!!!   :)

Pat,

Thank you for your business!

Bryan

Snoopy

thanks you guys are awesome, just ordered a 6 pack. how long are you running the special for? am thinking about getting the ET-732.

KyNola

That's very nice of you Bryan.  Thank you for thinking of us.