Yardandpool.com Forum Special

Started by begolf25, October 25, 2013, 06:29:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

begolf25

Quote from: Snoopy on November 01, 2013, 06:22:45 AM
thanks you guys are awesome, just ordered a 6 pack. how long are you running the special for? am thinking about getting the ET-732.

Promotion will be good until 11-10-13. Thanks for your business! Your Frogmats should ship today.

tskeeter

Bryan, how long do frogmats typically last?  Thinking about purchasing a replacement set while you are offering the special.

I do a couple of things that might be considered abuse when using my frog mats.  I run them through the dishwasher after each use.  And, I've swiped another forum member's (Saber?) idea to roll pork lion in my frog mats to make a round shape for smoking Canadian bacon.  Does rolling the frogmat into a cylinder damage the mat?

begolf25

I have had my set of Frogmats for 4 years now and besides a little staining they still work great. Rolling the mats should not cause any issues.

I had a few customers that needed to replace them because they didn't clean them very well and they got pretty nasty. But as long as you maintain them, they should last a good while. Sorry I can't be more specific.

iceman

Quote from: tskeeter on November 01, 2013, 08:56:55 AM
Bryan, how long do frogmats typically last?  Thinking about purchasing a replacement set while you are offering the special.

I do a couple of things that might be considered abuse when using my frog mats.  I run them through the dishwasher after each use.  And, I've swiped another forum member's (Saber?) idea to roll pork lion in my frog mats to make a round shape for smoking Canadian bacon.  Does rolling the frogmat into a cylinder damage the mat?

Been doing the same thing for a few years now and no issues with the frog mats.

Ka Honu

If there's no hair on them, the mats are fine (which is where we got the saying, "finer than frog's hair").

Snoopy

awesome, you guys are great got the email already saying they shipped

Saber 4

Quote from: tskeeter on November 01, 2013, 08:56:55 AM

I don't think it was my idea, I just use kitchen twine to tie my CB into a round shape, but I do like the idea. :)

TedEbear

Quote from: begolf25 on October 29, 2013, 10:50:26 AM
We are currently offering a $5.00 discount on all ET-732 purchases. This discount is applied when you add the ET-732 to your cart. If you use the Discount Code below you will get an additional $4.99 discount making your price for the ET-732 $50.00.

ET-732 $4.99 Discount - USE Discount Code = BFFMET732

These discount codes will be valid until 11-10-13

Quote from: Snoopy on November 01, 2013, 06:22:45 AMhow long are you running the special for? am thinking about getting the ET-732.

Bagman

Have been wanting some frog mats for some time now.  Thanks for helping me up off the pot!
If women can't find you handsome they should at least find you handy!  Red Green

UncleAl

Thanks Bryan,

Just ordered some Frogmats thanks for the great deal.

manxman

Quote4 or more Frogmats = 15% Discount  $6.79 each - Use Discount Code = BFFMDSC4
6 or more Frogmats = 20% Discount  $6.39 each - Use Discount Code = BFFMDSC6
8 or more Frogmats = 25% Discount  $5.99 each - Use Discount Code = BFFMDSC8

Wow, ace deal!  I have acquired a couple of frogmats, they are brilliant!  :)

A single frogmat here in the UK is £11 / $17 !!!!

8 frogmats in the UK = £ 88 / $136, 8 frogmats in the US = £ 30  / $48  ..... even including transport costs that is one heck of a mark up!!  :(

Manxman

begolf25

Thanks again for the orders everyone. Remember, this deal for the Frogmats and ET-732 Thermometer expires this Sunday the 10th.

Also, we have some extra inventory of our PT-100BBQ Thermometer. This is very similar to the Thermapan. I love mine and a few other forum members have them as well. They are super fast.

http://www.yardandpool.com/maverick-pt-100bbq-digital-pro-temp-commercial-thermometer

I will be posting a special offer on these next week once these deals expire. Have a great weekend everyone!

Bryan

tailfeathers

Ordered 10 frogmats last night @6:30, email this morning already shipped. A few more for me, some to give my brother for christmas.
Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!

iceman

WOW!!
My frog mats showed up at the house already!
That's a new record for Alaska!
Thanks Yard and Pool!  :)