Hello from the "Best Coast" of Canada.

Started by Altrev, November 16, 2013, 11:14:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altrev

Hi,

I run fishing charters out of Ucluelet, British Columbia on the "Best Coast" of Vancouver Island, Canada. Send me an email if you want to catch some beautiful BC salmon and try out Bradley's super cold and hot smoking recipes.

www.saltwatercowboys.ca
Tight lines and smiling faces!

UncleAl

Welcome form Michigan - My name is Al and I am a Smokeoholic

devo

Oh wow I would love to come out after I retire next year. So does the Bradley forum people get a discount?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

KyNola

Quarlow

Hello my neighbor and welcome. This post sounds like an advertisement, but we are equal opportunity here. I have spent time on the west coast of Van Isle also and you are right, it is the Best Coast. If anyone takes him up on it you will never regret it. Most beautiful place in the world. I got very very drunk at Ukie days (kind of a folks festival type affair. Lots of fun.) in my youth on the fish boats. Made the tourists on there big fancy yacht decide to enjoy their dinner indoors instead of outside. Hehehe. That was so funny that I was laughing and puking at the same time. But I digress. You will have a great time. I plan to one of these years soon.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

NorthShoreMN

Bradley 6 digital, Bradley BCS, TSM 20 stainless, Masterbuilt 30 with cold smoke attachment, BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Q2200,Homemade grill on trailer

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever." Mahatma Gandhi

JZ

Hello from another "Best Coaster" ------  sort of.

Ukie is our second home. Been going there every summer for 22 years and already booked our campsite and moorage for 7 weeks next year. My wife and I love this place and so do our grown kids who come to visit and fish every year.

I see you are moored across from the puker boats and looks like you are on the same end of the guide dock as Billy, Dan and Kenny. I'll stop by and say hi next summer and share a brew or 2 and BS about fishing and smoking fish. Aaaaaahhhhh, BS'ing about fishing (on the dock) and having a brew while doing it are 2 of my favorite things in life.

Hey Don ......... congrats on retiring next year, your gonna love it. Just think of how much more smoking and sausage making you're going to able to enjoy.

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.