Stop And Go Radio

Started by ListerD, June 09, 2006, 06:25:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

QuoteI thought everyone had Winamp

I use to have Winamp on my last gaming drive. Used it to listen to shoutcast for the league matches of MechWarrior. There were two OBS modes  (Observer Mode) that allowed each announcer to follow around one of the teams in CTF (Capture The Flag) matches.

Those guys were good. You would find yourself glue to your speakers just as if it was the 1930's World Series Game.

Grap a hot dog and a coke a cola, kick back and close your eyes. Those were fun days.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

ListerD

We've thought about doing a Live show from within a game.

Not so much a play by play thing, but just people joining up and meeting in persona in the game with us.

Oldman

I just down and purchase the 20.00 one as it rips and I would like to see if it really does at full speed.

I forgot about the thousands of radio stations they offer.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

ListerD

I just setup a couple hours of music for you guys to try out your connections to make sure it's all working.

Habanero Smoker

I'm still not able to stream the broadcast. I just continue to loop from the home page, to the status page, back to the home page. I checked my firewall, and gave your site permission. Do you have to be a registered member to stream? I didn't see anything stating you had to register.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

ListerD

You do not need to register to listen.

Try just going to http://www.stopandgoradio.com in your web browser and click the Listen link at the top...

-0-

I know these are stupid questions but -

What are you using to listen with?
Which link are you clicking?
Are you sure we're on air when you click? (I was able to duplicate your described behavior by using the link on the stream server when we were off-air)

Habanero Smoker

Quote from: ListerD on June 19, 2006, 06:34:40 PM
You do not need to register to listen.

Try just going to http://65.127.124.50:8000 in your web browser and click the Listen link at the top...

-0-

I know these are stupid questions but -

What are you using to listen with?
Which link are you clicking?
Are you sure we're on air when you click? (I was able to duplicate your described behavior by using the link on the stream server when we were off-air)

No such thing as a stupid question. Just stupid answers, which I have given plenty of over the past years. ;D

What are you using to listen with? Windows Media 11 (beta)

Which link are you clicking? The Window's Media link you provided; which failed. Also tried the Window Media Icon, in the On The Air window of your home page

Are you sure we're on air when you click?  Positive. There is not other way to click on the link when you are off air, and besides there was one other listener streaming at the time.

I'll try the above link the next time I see that you are on the air. I may try on another machine. The one I am now using has some much security software, one or more of those programs may be the cause.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

ListerD

;D Sounds good.

Weird issue. OK, we'll try and bring it up later today for you.

ListerD

Reminder for those of you who have some time tonight. We're live again tongiht...

Listening info in this thread.

ListerD

We've gotten our music licensing done! We can now play commercially licensed music and comedy programming. :)

Please use the listen links on our site and not the ones posted here.  See http://www.stopandgoradio.com (top right corner will show when we're on air and provide the listen links).

Raye - can you edit out the quote refference above show the direct IP of our audio server?

Oldman

QuoteRaye - can you edit out the quote refference above show the direct IP of our audio server?
Sorry, but I'm only a member here. ChezBubba is our moderator.

ListerD

Raye - can you edit out the quote refference above show the direct IP of our audio server?

ChezBubba ^^^^^^^^^   ;D

Thanks Raye!