2013 Xmas Exchange I Got It!! thread

Started by Tenpoint5, December 01, 2013, 08:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

Please post pictures of your gift here so that the sender and others (especially Gus) can see that you received your gift.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Rckcrwlr

I'm the first one to get something....

Thanks Greg "Pensrock" for the awesome gifts...

Wife snagged the ziploc bag as soon as I unpacked it.

Just ran out of CT and have always wanted to try Dizzy Pigs Swamp Venom.  The Louisiana Sauce and Hoagie Sauce are something I cannot wait to try...  Thinking during a Pens Game (LETS GO PENS!!!)

Thanks for the Holiday Wishes...and looks like there is some smoking going on up there...

Thanks again to PensRock, GusRobin and the whole Forum.  I am on a lot of forums and I don't know of one, other than this one that could pull something like this off.

Happy Holidays to everyone!!!

John and family.

iceman

RedJada

Got mine today. A big special thank you to ragweed. I think you went above and beyond the call. Ok, now for the photos.

Here's what I got, a couple spice boxes from Penzeys spices along with a catalog so I can order more  ;D plus both boxes come with a bunch of receipes. The BBQ & Broil box also came with cinnamon sticks, dried bay leaves and I think hazel nuts? A large bottle of "Smoking Gun" jerky marinade, Some of ragweed's home made jerky cut just like his dad use to do (cant wait to get into this...) Also, ragweed included a bunch of jerky receipes that I cant wait to play with. Plus a bottle of of volcanic peppers in case I want to kick it up a notch. Witch I will do, love hot and spicy. Ok, a couple more photos.

You'll notice the center of the yellow spice box there is a pin that you can attach to your shirt or what ever. Also the tie die cloth you see also came in the yellow spice box. Well, I didn't even have everything unpacked and my wife already claimed those two things. She actually grabbed them and started to walk away until I told here I need to take pictures. :o :o :o
Although their calling for 19 degrees this weekend, I can "almost" see myself cooking outside, 19 is pretty cold....

Thanks again to ragweed for a great gift and Merry Christmas to everyone.

Patrick

jiggerjams

I got my gift today from BARBQUEBEC.

First I opened and read the card as that is what I was taught to do when I was a youngster.

Then I opened the box

It will be nice to try some of BBQUEBEC's premium homemade wine. Thank you very much Joey, I look forward to try your wine. It will give me new wine to try with the Barolo as I was considering making it in my next venture and I am excited to see the differences between your Pinot Noir and my own.

Thanks again and I hope you and yours have a very merry Christmas!

Cheers,

James

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snoopy

thanks Beefmann, the nets are definitely a new inspiration to try something I haven't done yet.  Love both of those sauces too, and now swmbo can help with shredding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

barbquebec

Quote from: jiggerjams on December 04, 2013, 05:43:45 PM
It will be nice to try some of BBQUEBEC's premium homemade wine. Thank you very much Joey, I look forward to try your wine. It will give me new wine to try with the Barolo as I was considering making it in my next venture and I am excited to see the differences between your Pinot Noir and my own.

Thanks again and I hope you and yours have a very merry Christmas!

Cheers,

James
Hey James...I hope you find the wines to your liking and look forward to your opinion on how it tastes compared to yours.Once again, Merry Christmas and Happiest of New Years!!!....this was fun!!... :) 8)

GusRobin

OKAY ---For those that have problems following instructions.

PM ME WHEN YOU SHIP YOUR GIFT; PM ME WHEN YOU RECEIVE A GIFT
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

Shasta bob

I got it, YES!!!! Now let's see if I can post the photos.Thanks to Snoopy from Washington

I have to many options now. Thanks everybody and especially Gus Robin for making this possible.
2 ea. Bradley - OBS
Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Temp Test Intelligent Thermometer
Weber Gensis BBQ
Weber Baby Q
Smoke from thermoworks
Blackstone 4 burner

RedJada

Quote from: GusRobin on December 04, 2013, 07:26:23 PM
OKAY ---For those that have problems following instructions.

PM ME WHEN YOU SHIP YOUR GIFT; PM ME WHEN YOU RECEIVE A GIFT

I'm guilty of the received PM. Sorry Gus, PM sent.

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on December 01, 2013, 08:22:00 PM
Please post pictures of your gift here so that the sender and others (especially Gus) can see that you received your gift.

You got a large cabinet for the ketchup?

pensrock

A bunch of great looking gifts so far. Thanks Gus!

John, I hope your wife enjoyed the smoked Cooper and pepperoni. Everyone who has tried it loves it. :)

Rckcrwlr

Quote from: pensrock on December 05, 2013, 12:43:09 PM
A bunch of great looking gifts so far. Thanks Gus!

John, I hope your wife enjoyed the smoked Cooper and pepperoni. Everyone who has tried it loves it. :)

I was going to ask you about both of them.  Cooper Cheese...never heard of it but incredibly good.  Pepperoni was off the hook...

BAM1

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on December 05, 2013, 03:39:38 AM
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on December 01, 2013, 08:22:00 PM

You got a large cabinet for the ketchup?

Ketchup good,  Ketchup of the month club better. 
Pork Stars KCBS BBQ Team
Bradley digital 6 rack w/Auber PID/900w mod
Bradley counter top two rack
Traeger Texas model w/Savannah Stoker
2 Weber Performer charcoal grills
Charbroil SRG
Backwoods Fatboy
KCBS CBJ