2013 Xmas Exchange I Got It!! thread

Started by Tenpoint5, December 01, 2013, 08:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saber 4

Thanks to Gus for ramrodding this gift exchange!

And a Huge Thanks from Judy and I to NePaSmoker, we hit the jackpot when I opened up my box and found Hickory and Mesquite Jerky making kits from PA and some of the awesome looking snack sticks and smoked cooper cheeses I've been drooling over in his most recent posts. Now I'm going to have to get into the snack stick game after Christmas for sure. Hopefully I'll shoot a big hog soon so I can make some jerky rounds with the jerky mixes. Thanks so much for all of it Rick.

Now to send a PM to Gus so I don't get in trouble on that task. ;)

RedJada

Lots of great stuff and this is a lot of fun. A big Thank You go Gus and 10.5.You guys rock..

ragweed

I got a package today but unfortunately, I'm out of town 'til next Saturday. My wife called and said it was from Pikeman_95.  I've PM'd Gus so I'm legal but will have to wait 'til I get back to post pics.  She said it was some sort of mixer and some summer sausage seasoning.  Could it be a "Kirby mixer"??  Can't wait 'til I get home to see and share with y'all.  Sorry I'm not home but I made the flight arrangements before I learned about the Christmas exchange.

Thanks for the gift, Pikeman.  You and your family have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! 

Joe

RedJada

Quote from: ragweed on December 07, 2013, 04:34:30 PM
I got a package today but unfortunately, I'm out of town 'til next Saturday. My wife called and said it was from Pikeman_95.  I've PM'd Gus so I'm legal but will have to wait 'til I get back to post pics.  She said it was some sort of mixer and some summer sausage seasoning.  Could it be a "Kirby mixer"??  Can't wait 'til I get home to see and share with y'all.  Sorry I'm not home but I made the flight arrangements before I learned about the Christmas exchange.

Thanks for the gift, Pikeman.  You and your family have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! 

Joe

Tell your wife to open that thing up and post pictures. It's not our fault your out of town. 8) ;D ;D

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Saber 4 on December 07, 2013, 02:48:16 PM
Thanks to Gus for ramrodding this gift exchange!

And a Huge Thanks from Judy and I to NePaSmoker, we hit the jackpot when I opened up my box and found Hickory and Mesquite Jerky making kits from PA and some of the awesome looking snack sticks and smoked cooper cheeses I've been drooling over in his most recent posts. Now I'm going to have to get into the snack stick game after Christmas for sure. Hopefully I'll shoot a big hog soon so I can make some jerky rounds with the jerky mixes. Thanks so much for all of it Rick.

Now to send a PM to Gus so I don't get in trouble on that task. ;)

Glad the goodies made it ok. Hope you enjoy my friend.

Saber 4

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on December 07, 2013, 05:26:44 PM

Definitely enjoying, we had some cheese and snack stick this afternoon and I am rationing the sticks so we don't eat them up in one sitting. That's a nice looking ride y'all picked up to replace the Miata.

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Saber 4 on December 07, 2013, 05:46:56 PM
Quote from: NePaSmoKer on December 07, 2013, 05:26:44 PM

Definitely enjoying, we had some cheese and snack stick this afternoon and I am rationing the sticks so we don't eat them up in one sitting. That's a nice looking ride y'all picked up to replace the Miata.

Glad you like the goodies.

Yeah the miata had to go so we got a 2014 mazda cx5. Bigger for more smoker hauling, HA.  Looking at a tandem tow dolly with room for a golf cart to pull behind the rv.

pensrock

Robert, Just to warn ya, that Cooper stuff is terrible and that bacon/jalapeno stuff has cooper in it as well. Just to be safe wrap it up and store it in a cool place till I can properly dispose of it.  ::) ;D Great gift from one great couple to another.  :)

ragweed

Quote from: RedJada on December 07, 2013, 05:12:37 PM

Joe

Tell your wife to open that thing up and post pictures. It's not our fault your out of town. 8) ;D ;D

Can't.  Computer is in the shop while I'm gone.

GusRobin

Quote from: ragweed on December 07, 2013, 07:21:22 PM

Can't.  Computer is in the shop while I'm gone.

Is that kind of like the dog ate my homework?
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

SiFumar

Some awesome gifts so far!  Y'all have done good!

pikeman_95

Joe

Joe
You are welcome. You and yours have a Merry Christmas also. Now you can mix things up a little. I Included enough ss spice to fill the bucket. Get home safe
Kirby

dman4505

Found my package on the front step this morning when I got home from work
Will be posting pictures later today

Don
"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."

The Man's Prayer: I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

mwilliams7967

I received my package to from Nepas! Absolutely love the selection. I am a huge fan of the southern barbecue sauces, so I couldn't have gotten a better gift.  Being from PA I rely on the internet for opinions! Looking forward to trying these sauces. And I will make the hat my traditional smoker hat! Thanks again and Merry Christmas to you and your family. PS the weather was horrible!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: mwilliams7967 on December 09, 2013, 03:04:03 PM
I received my package to from Nepas! Absolutely love the selection. I am a huge fan of the southern barbecue sauces, so I couldn't have gotten a better gift.  Being from PA I rely on the internet for opinions! Looking forward to trying these sauces. And I will make the hat my traditional smoker hat! Thanks again and Merry Christmas to you and your family. PS the weather was horrible!! Lol

Glad it made it ok.

Thats from Mrs nepas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk